Odd way to revive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd way to revive

was playing a round of Gibby this morning when i saw a medic reviving a fallen soldier with his shotty... First i thought naaa, i couldnĀ“t have seen that. But i saw it a couple of times from 2 different players, they were equiped with shotty and PK, and as i said revived with the shotty.
    Anyone seen this before? Is this a bug?

It is just a bug. You will also see people shooting pk rockets from the defib. It is actually kinda funny.

Comment

It's when they are out of ammo and then instantly get the last weapon they had equiped but they wont see it its like when you got nade spammers you will hear someone shooting with its rocket launcher and then see a nade comming towards ya.

Comment

Goddamn.. finally someone explained this. I just though i was too drunk...

Comment

nah, a shotty blast on a dead person kickstarts his heart just as well as a jolt of electricity =D

Comment

i often end up accidentally blasting dead bodies when bf decides it doesnt want me to get my defib out. but yeah that bug is pretty funny

Comment

does any1 is actually revived with a shotty? looks me a hard laugh: no dont shoot dont shoot dont shoot... clear its reloading

Comment

That thing kinda happened to me to.
                Except I saw maybe a Krylov... but he threw grenades with it...

Comment

once ive seen someone knifing the person like come on man get up or i have to stab you another time.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                    does any1 is actually revived with a shotty? looks me a hard laugh: no dont shoot dont shoot dont shoot... clear its reloading
                    yes? you called me? =D

Comment

erm yeah i did. saw someone revive with a clark XD

Comment

Working...
                      X