Least favorite MP map/game mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Least favorite MP map/game mode

Whats your least favorite multi player map, and your least favorite game mode.

My absolute least favorite map is Downpour, i hate that map with a passion. Bog is a close second though.

And free for all is my least favorite mode, i hate having to watch my *** every second instead of shooting.

Shipment. That map is okay when I want to be C4 tossed/claymore spamed/spawnraped/cluster raped/helo raped/etc... But otherwise, it sucks.

I haven't played FFA yet, so I don't know, but I really don't like Search and Destroy.

Comment

I have to agree about Shipment.. I don't know what they were thinking when they made that one.. I've removed it from my rotation!

Comment

I'm not that big a fan of "Blocks" i found it rather fun on Search & Destroy but on TD it was lame, everyone just camped.

Comment

District and Free-for-all.

Comment

Shipment is good for 1v1/2v2, but not 16v16, its madness....

Liking Search & Destroy, but my fav is probably Sabotage..

Comment

Downpour looks like a fav actually even though I haven't got the game yet. I always liked the maps with a gloomy atmosphere.

And I love DM in other games, like FEAR, I think it's the best method to hone twitch skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
                I'm not that big a fan of "Blocks" i found it rather fun on Search & Destroy but on TD it was lame, everyone just camped.
                offtopic/

Eze do you think i will like this game? Had great fun in BF2142 with you guys but never played any CoD games. Is the MP of any good value?

Comment

Probably bloc, but that might change.

Comment

I personally don't like Shipment as I very rarely play such small matches. I also do not care for Free For All as it is pure chaos. While there is chaos in real battles, it would never happen like this. :shakehead While that's cool for gaming, I get my fill of chaos in TF2 and want realism in the military shooter CoD4 is.

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                    offtopic/

Eze do you think i will like this game? Had great fun in BF2142 with you guys but never played any CoD games. Is the MP of any good value?
                    Hey Eliminator, I think you might like CoD4. It is a good shooter. It is hard to compare to what you know from BF2/2142. There's tactical movement, great shooting, nice visuals, fun toys to play with. There is not a squad system, vehicles you control or large maps. I recommend the SP demo as a way to see if you would be interested. The MP is similar enough to that demo to make a decision, but MP is much more challenging.

Comment

i might see if i can rent t somehow. Would have been an instant buy had there been a MP demo, but for some reason the devs didnt do it :/

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                        i might see if i can rent t somehow. Would have been an instant buy had there been a MP demo, but for some reason the devs didnt do it :/
                        Amen to that. I found a copy of CoD2 that must've come with a gfx card a while back. I'm gonna install that and treat it as a MP demo. Since nothing has changed in SP (go here and press F, go there and press F, etc) I doubt anything notable has changed in MP either.

Comment

I wouldn't go by that alone. CoD2 and CoD4 are pretty different.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
                            I wouldn't go by that alone. CoD2 and CoD4 are pretty different.
                            Agreed. CoD4 definitely has the feel of a CoD game (in a good way), but it is a diff game (in a good way).

Comment

Havent really had the time to explore all the nook and crannies but I will get back as soon as i do.

Comment

Working...
                              X