Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

probably the worst newbies guide ive ever seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probably the worst newbies guide ive ever seen.

hey guys, i was looking into a good internet provider for gaming, because Im getting my ethernet wired thru my wall so i can have wired internet in my room. anyways, we have dsl extreme, and iw as looking into it and came across this gem: http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001...2351.3295.html
    it doesn't get good until bullet 3.

ROFL LMAO
    That was hilarious!

FipZ

Comment

The world of online gaming is often daunting to newcomers. Fortunately, Adequacy.org has spoken to the world's best gamers and compiled the definitive guide to gaming on the Internet. With this masterclass, you'll soon be playing like a veteran!

Comment

yes you should cheat.

Comment

everyones doing it, so why shouldn't you??? haha ROFLMAO i might have to save that to my bookmarks.

Comment

No wonder I always have the highest ping!! It's because I don't have satelite internet!

Comment

lol :laugh: i came across something like that a while back, and i saved it too, so here it is:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/guid...eld.php?page=1

Comment

LOL! The JFK thing was a bit overboard, but still funny. The worst part is, it's all true. :O

Comment

Originally posted by ShredderTitan
                  lol :laugh: i came across something like that a while back, and i saved it too, so here it is:

haha that was funny, except they weren't serious. still funny tho

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                  No wonder I always have the highest ping!! It's because I don't have satelite internet!
                  no wonder! wait, wouldn't cable be faster because it takes a crapload of time to go all the way to the satellite and back, like a 2 millisecond lag but still.

Comment

The poster of this satire gave us a very sad insight into the minds of very deranged people. He may have been joking, but some people actually do think like that. :hmm:

Comment

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Online games are infested with cheating, so it is vital that you cheat too. All successful gamers use "aimbots" which automate the tedious task of taking aim at the enemy. To prevent these dishonest players taking an unfair advantage, you should download an aimbot for Counter-Strike, Unreal Tournament or Quake 3 Arena

.LOL

Comment

This website is for sale! adequacy.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, adequacy.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by ShredderTitan

Dam that was perfect! but sadly so true...

I'm still cracking up!

Comment

hahahaha.

SOMEONES AN INTEL FANBOY!

'If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.'

Comment

Originally posted by srgtcollins View Post
                              hey guys, i was looking into a good internet provider for gaming, because Im getting my ethernet wired thru my wall so i can have wired internet in my room. anyways, we have dsl extreme, and iw as looking into it and came across this gem: http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001...2351.3295.html
                              it doesn't get good until bullet 3.
                              You do realize it's sarcastic, please tell me you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X