help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

ok first i just got windows vista and said to myself im gonna buy call of duty for the pc to try it out....i bought, and installed it......i was just about to play and it said your video card or driver does not support it and i dont know how to do any of this stuff. so can someone give me a link to a website to where i can buy a video card that will work....thx in advance

We need to know if you have a PCI-e slot or not. Is this a new computer? Can you link to the specs of it?

Comment

ummmmm like i said im new to computer gaming so the most i can tell you is that the tower is a nzxt and that pec-i stuff is like talking a different langague

i went on the website were i saw it and i found the model

Comment

Originally posted by xdwx24kobe24
        ummmmm like i said im new to computer gaming so the most i can tell you is that the tower is a nzxt and that pec-i stuff is like talking a different langague

i went on the website were i saw it and i found the model
        http://www.nzxt.com/products/trinity/
        That's just the case. We need the motherboard specs mainly. Did somebody build this for you?

Comment

open the case and look on the motherboard in most cases they have the manufacturers name and perhaps a model aswell.

Comment

Try running the "game-o-meter" below and see what it says. It should tell you about your CPU, Video card and memory..
            Let us know what it says....

We create the world's most widely used benchmarks and performance tests including 3DMark, PCMark, Servermark, and VRMark. Get started now with our free downloads.

Comment

ummm nevermind guys thx for the help ill just call the guy that gave me this computer and hopefully see you guys on

Comment

Working...
              X