SP wont start = Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP wont start = Solved!

If your single player don't work and crashes every time you change your screen resolution or graphic settings try this...

Goto control panel then to Sound and audio devices, then to Audio tab then to advanced in sound playback box.Click performance tab.
    If your HARDWARE ACCELERATION is on full turn it down so its on the second from the left to BASIC.
    Then click APPLY.
    Hopefully that should sort out your problem.

Read the second part:

https://activision.custhelp.com/cgi-...i=&p_topview=1

If this helps anyone tell me so I can sticky it for future use

Comment

Hmm, didn't work for me. I had this same problem with the demo. What I ended up doing was changing the rez manually in the config file. The post was on this forum in support, I'll try to find it again.

This is what had worked for me before:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Well, fixed the rez problem, but I still crash after other graphical changes. I'll do it all manually I guess lol.

Well this is nice...I can't change any of my settings, sigh. I changed the rez manually in the config, but yeah...the settings are somewhat close to where I want them, but I want my higher refresh rate and better audio settings.

Found the refresh rate in the config also. Got the sound fixed also. The only thing I need to do manually is the AA. Which of the AA ones in the config file do I need to change?

Comment

Working...
      X