Who's Ditching BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Ditching BF2?

Yeah, so who is leaving this game for CoD4 asides me.

Cheers

cod4 looks like fail.

Comment

when i get some money ill be getting cod4, but ill stay with bf2 for the mods and the good community:yay:

Comment

i will always play bf2,i will change game when bf3 come out,cod4 will not b as popular trust me?

Comment

Originally posted by josh.m View Post
          Yeah, so who is leaving this game for CoD4 asides me.

Cheers
          Misery loves company^^^

COD4 isn't gonna be a better game, you like SP & no vehicles well then maybe better to you.

Comment

I think ill stick to PR:P

Comment

I pretty much "ditched" BF2 a while ago, the only reason it's still installed is because of the BF2 mods.

Comment

I am leaving if UT3 warfare mode will be good. So far I am not impressed with UT3 demo even though I've played UT since 99

Comment

Not a chance. BF2 all the way.

I've spent 18 months playing on GOO alone. There has got to be a few more years trying out Karkand, Mashtur, Ghost Town, Wake, etc, etc.

Not to mention I'm only just trying out the Spec Ops Kit and Medic. Barely touched AT and Supply.

BF2 has too many options to give it up.

Errrr, FTW :yay:

Comment

Not for a long time probably. Now playing the N@W and AIX mods. Battlegroup-Frontlines is expected out in the next few weeks. I'll probably get back into PoE2 soon too. I'm also not tired of EuroForce yet. Vanilla ranked BF2 may not last much longer though; getting really tired of most of those maps.

Comment

Leave BF2?

HEH i can NOT answer that,I find my self still going ALL the way back in time to 1942,(downloading FH AGAIN as i type this) Do i get sick of BF2? YES at times,But thats when i play 1942 or 2142 for a while.

No matter what games i play i always come back,I thought for sure TF2 was going to take me away and it did for a while but as you can see here i am again.

Waiting on a couple mods as well.

:salute::yay::salute:

Comment

i will always play bf2

but cod4 will make a dent in the playin time for sure

Comment

I am.... i love CoD4!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Section{8} View Post
                            Leave BF2?

HEH i can NOT answer that,I find my self still going ALL the way back in time to 1942,(downloading FH AGAIN as i type this) Do i get sick of BF2? YES at times,But thats when i play 1942 or 2142 for a while.

No matter what games i play i always come back,I thought for sure TF2 was going to take me away and it did for a while but as you can see here i am again.

Waiting on a couple mods as well.

:salute::yay::salute:
                            yep. im always playing '42, and fh... cant wait for FH2.... play bf2 a lot (duh), play 2142 just as much, play tf2 often, and et:qw, and im probly gonna get COD4 as well.

i dont plan on stopping, until there is no one else to play with,

Comment

CoD4 is a lot of fun. I'm keeping Bf2 around to play AIX and other mods with my friends, but my main gaming time is used up by TF2 (most I've ever laughed aloud in any game) and CoD4. Then, FFoW is out early next year... and that is like BF++. Oops, I didn't say that...

Comment

Working...
                              X