Played BF2142 again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played BF2142 again

I finally play BF2142 again, for the first time in months.

I had a load of extra time on Sunday so I actually got out the ol' headset and gaming (kinda) mouse and played a few rounds of BF2142. I only really had time for a little over an hour of playing, but man! I forgot how much fun this game can be.

It makes me wonder whether or not I should buy the orange box and play it over winter break or just stick to BF2142 for a while longer.

Can't go wrong with either one, IMO. Both plenty of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Erhardt View Post
      Can't go wrong with either one, IMO. Both plenty of fun.
      That's true! I bought the Orange Box, because I didn't play any Half-Life title before and TF2 is really well done too. Plus, there is a ton of mods available for the Source engine. :yay:

Since last week I haven't played BF for a while too (initialy wanted to wait until 1.4) but it's still fun. What oddly confused me, after all the time I spent playing on the Source engine, was that you cannot sprint and strafe in BF at the same time. :P It's more realisitic though...

Comment

Get the Orange Box, Jake! TF2 is some of the most fun I've ever had in a FPS game. Otherwise, CoD4 is much more enjoyable to me than BF2142. But, whatever floats your boat...

Comment

ooo i was there with you or was this another time

Comment

Originally posted by Namakan View Post
            ooo i was there with you or was this another time
            yep

Comment

Finally someone that goes back to BF2142 and don't start a flaming thread about how crap BF2142 is and how 1337 CoD4, Crysis, BF2 or whatever is...

Kudos

Buying Orange box is totally worth it too

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere « View Post
                Buying Orange box is totally worth it too
                I know.

I have about 576 hours of winter vacation. I plan on spending at least 100 on the orange box.

Comment

I played BF2142 after some time on the NfB camp gib server to be precise, because on the random ones i joined it was not fun, but man I played around 2 hours straight on that server, had a squad that was a dream, can say was one my best times on 2142.

Comment

So as it turns out I just bought the orange box. I dunno how much I'm gonna be playing BF2142 in the future now.

But this game still pwns! I almost afraid I'll still like BF2142 too much too completely enjoy TF2, Portal, and HL2. What with so little time nowadays...

Comment

Working...
                    X