im amazed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im amazed

well i am very pleased with the game. ive enjoyed the few mins of online play time ive gotten. with setting up my server an all i find the game very fun in mp and in sp. even in sp easy mode i found it had some challange to it which is cool. but im very impressed with the game i so far like all the player classes. i look foward to gaming with some of you on my server which is posted in my sig.

this weekend will be some serious a** kickin for me on cod4 mp hehe have fun guys and come join my server if youd like

Bah lucky git, I can't play cause I got way to much studying to do.

I can't wait till I get some free time.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperOfsouls

Lol you have enough time to post on a forum about the game but not play the game? You must not have THAT much studying to do :nod:

Comment

there is a difference of playing a game and posting, i can study and post which takes me a minute at most, while playing takes me 30min- 9hr

Comment

^^ I'm having to do a group project for school by myself and it sucks because CoD4 is so tempting!

Comment

CoD4 isn't even out here yet, so count yourselves lucky!

Although, it comes tomorrow (hopefully)

Comment

When is it released in Aus? If not already.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakboy View Post
                there is a difference of playing a game and posting, i can study and post which takes me a minute at most, while playing takes me 30min- 9hr
                You made a lymric,

Theres a difference of playing a game and posting.
                I can study and post
                which takes me a minute at most
                while playing takes me 30 min to 9 hour.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I'm from the UK and i got my COD4 today, a day earlier than the release date of 09/11/07.
                  And got to say its blooming amazing, the graphics are totally awesome if on the max settings, mine are 1440x900@75hz 2ms with AA/AF on max and all details and lights on maximum the lot and the fps stays quite high.
                  Ive got a Dual Core combined @ 5.06GHz with 2 Gig or DDr 400 and a XFX extreme o/c 8800GTS 320meg.
                  The sound of the game and in game voices are top. and the feel of it the running of the soldiers, the movement and even how the guns sound/fire.
                  Is just so perfect for me i feel at home with this game and for those who haven't got it yet please do get it.
                  WELL DONE Infinity ward.

I'm not sure if its my video card settings but is the game capped to 91fps?

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
                    You made a lymric,

Theres a difference of playing a game and posting.
                    I can study and post
                    which takes me a minute at most
                    while playing takes me 30 min to 9 hour.

Crunch
                    LOL LAWLZ, lol that was funny, wow u have a creative mind

Comment

Got it the day it came out, got the CoD4 server running late that night in our clan. So far, lots of fun but whats even more exciting is the potential for it. There are all sort of server setup options, and when the mods begin hitting the scene look out!

Enjoy, and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Brnr View Post
                        Got it the day it came out, got the CoD4 server running late that night in our clan. So far, lots of fun but whats even more exciting is the potential for it. There are all sort of server setup options, and when the mods begin hitting the scene look out!

Enjoy, and have fun!

yes i agree with the mods when they start up there will be tons of fun

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperOfsouls

I admire your priorities. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Dual_Core
                            I'm from the UK and i got my COD4 today, a day earlier than the release date of 09/11/07.
                            And got to say its blooming amazing, the graphics are totally awesome if on the max settings, mine are 1440x900@75hz 2ms with AA/AF on max and all details and lights on maximum the lot and the fps stays quite high.
                            Ive got a Dual Core combined @ 5.06GHz with 2 Gig or DDr 400 and a XFX extreme o/c 8800GTS 320meg.
                            The sound of the game and in game voices are top. and the feel of it the running of the soldiers, the movement and even how the guns sound/fire.
                            Is just so perfect for me i feel at home with this game and for those who haven't got it yet please do get it.
                            WELL DONE Infinity ward.

I'm not sure if its my video card settings but is the game capped to 91fps?
                            what software u using to detect fps?

Comment

Originally posted by Freakboy View Post
                              what software u using to detect fps?
                              You really didn't need to quote his whole post/pics to ask that.

To bring up the frame-rate counter, open the console by pressing ~, then type in the following:

cg_drawFPS 1

and hit ENTER.

Comment

Working...
                              X