More Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Information

I am very intrigued about this game, but I do not know anything about it. Does anyone know of any detailed reviews of game play I could read up on?

I have herd people say that this game "will take skill" to master, what I am left wondering is how so?

I have never played any of the UT's, so how will multi player work out and things like that?

This site is fairly new so the main page is kind of dry, thanks in advance.

Look up vids of UT99, Quake, UT 2003 on youtube, then you`ll get the idea.
    It`s a full blown arcade shooter that might look as a stupid, kid`s game (no realism, oh noes) but it really takes quick thinking and fast reactions to play.
    Gore, swearing, bunnyhopping (when needed) and smacktalking goes along with UT.
    It wouldn`t be the UT we know without em.

Comment

take a look at this

Comment

The people that complain bf2 has too much hopping need not apply to quake/UT. Realism (lmao, arcade games) like BF2 and CoD are different, you don't hide behind cover, you don't retreat, never surrender! It's slaugher or be slaughtered!

Comment

Game requires fast reflex actions and precision mouse aiming.

Download the "beta" demo and give it a try, however the game mode that will most likely be the most popular was omitted from the demo, warfare.

Comment

UT is just going to be alot faster than most other FPS games. The weapons do take a little to get used to and of course there are all those awesome vehicles in warfare or vctf mode. The only advice that i have for you is to play alot, never stop moving, and keep your head on a swivel.

You also have to consider what gametype you might like.

DM - Deathmatch Basically every man(or women) for themselves.

TDM - Team DeathMatch 2 Teams fight to the death.

CTF - Capture the Flag 2 Teams fight to take each others Flag.

VCTF - Vehicular Capture the Flag Same as CTF, but with vehicles

Warfare - 2 teams fighting each other in a giant battle on a large scale map with vehicles. Objectives added during the battle to intensify fighting over certain areas of the map.

There will be other game types, but those will be the basics.

Comment

Working...
            X