Will you use Prestige Mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you use Prestige Mode?

I'm not sure if I'll jump into it right when I hit 55. The weapons will probably still be novelties, and I won't want to lose them. After a while I think I'll use Prestige Mode and have some fun ranking back up.

What is prestige mode? I know I could search but I did not think there would being any harm in asking about it in a thread in which there was a poll about ip :P

Comment

Prestige mode basically means that once you hit level 55 you can start all over again at rank 1 (but you lose all your unlocks etc) the thing is that you get a small emblem next to your name saying that you have reached prestige level 1, after you hit level 55 again it will repeat, giving you a new emblem saying you have gained prestige level 2. There is no real benefit to this, it just gives you incentive to keep playing. Basically it opens up several hundred ranks for you to achieve.

Comment

why would you throw all of that hard work away? so you can have a digital badge next to your name? no thanks.

Comment

It's for "prestige" (bragging rights). You can do this up to 10 times and get different icons. Shows that you're willing to begin again with no extras, and battle players who have a *slight* advantage over you. For skilled players, it doesn't take long to rank up to lvl 55 again and again.

Probably not my cup of tea, at least not at first, but I think it's a good idea for achievement-oriented folks.

Vote: maybe later

Comment

I think its to keep it alive,plus you cant really call someone a rank whore if they are starting out again with stock weapons.

Comment

This is super sweet.

In BF2 I got all unlocks and stopped playing the game for awhile. I came back and found my self not wanting to use the unlocks, but rather the stock weapons.

I could get number 1 at the end of the round either way. I think since when I was ranking up I never used stock weapons, only my unlocks, I really did not play stock weapons to much which is why I only use regular weapons now.

Neat feature.

Comment

I'll use it as soon as I get to use the Golden Desert Eagle for a little while.

After that, Prestige it is.

Comment

Bah! Who needs levels?! Moded/Realism FTW!

Comment

Seems like a real good implementation.

I will use it as soon as I rank up.

That is.. when the game comes out here in 1 week... :cry:

EDIT: make that 1 month... : https://www.zest.co.th/www/main/deta...232&catagory=3

Comment

Ill probably do it later, after all the challanges and everything is done.

I hate to give up all the cool toys though :/

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

1c i can get it ill be using it the MP5 is my weapon and i dont need anything except else xD

Comment

No thank you, even know getting to 55 aint that hard. I aint doing it all over again

Comment

Working...
                          X