PS3 Online Server Issue! Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Online Server Issue! Please Help!

Hi. I'm new to this site. I got Cod 4 today for PS3, very cool game. I love playing online on COD 3 and I was disappointed when I went to the online for cod 4. The menu layout is so different. I can only select two match types and when I try to join one, no matches come up. What's the deal? Is something wrong with the server cause I can't connect to anything and I don't get why?! In COD 3 names and matches would come up in seconds, on here, nothing comes up. You can still play online with other people right? So what's the deal? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S WRONG AND IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO TO FIX IT? I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO ONLINE IN COD 4 AND I'M DISAPPOINTED THAT I CAN'T LIKE CONNECT WITH ANYONE. The game keeps saying it's loading and it takes forever. Is the server down? Do I need to download something? PLEASE HELP ME!!!! THANK YOU! I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME YOUR RESPONSE AT mbg1211@yahoo.com. Thank you!!!!!

Sell it and get the PC version it has more advantages than a console version.

Comment

Working...
    X