NO CO-OP in MP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO CO-OP in MP?

this game is sweet but i have only one probalem right now and thats .... no muti-player co-op mode? why is that? only running around online will get old . well not for awhile because im completely addicted in ranking up, but some day soon.

IW said Co-op didn't make the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by desmondmoss View Post
      only running around online will get old
      LMAO. Don't bet on it. It's been common knowledge for several months that there wouldn't be a CO-OP mode.

Comment

CoD1 didn't have co op with bots but I heard some guys were able to play against the bots, but I heard the bots didn't do anything though. CoD4 with co op would have been interesting though... Wonder if it's possible.

Comment

CoOp and CTF didnt make it. Does anyone know of any others? They look like the rest are there

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Theres CTF.. In MP

Comment

Well hopefull IW will add CTF in a later patch.....we can all hope they will.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
                IW said Co-op didn't make the cut.
                Oh yeah, do you have a link to that? I'm wondering why co op didn't make it since that would be something new in the CoD game series.

Comment

Originally posted by youm0nt View Post
                  Oh yeah, do you have a link to that? I'm wondering why co op didn't make it since that would be something new in the CoD game series.

I can't remember if he talks about coop or just splitscreen in there... It's a good interview anyway .

Comment

I'm wondering why PC games never have co-op, i think it would be nice. Playing through a campaign with your friends.

Comment

You see alot more co-op on console games than on pc. Not sure why though.

Comment

Originally posted by Freakboy
                        I'm wondering why PC games never have co-op, i think it would be nice. Playing through a campaign with your friends.
                        A lot of games do, usually though they dont count toward ranking systems. All the BF series had CoOp. UT1 and 2 had it as well. Doom of course

I guess our far superior minds are just too much for bots that it cant count.

Crunch
                        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                          A lot of games do, usually though they dont count toward ranking systems. All the BF series had CoOp. UT1 and 2 had it as well. Doom of course

I guess our far superior minds are just too much for bots that it cant count.

Crunch
                          I believe we are talking about Co-Op campaign not Human vs. Computer Multiplayer, I could be wrong though

Comment

Rainbow Six Vegas for PC had co op, with up to four people. This would be nice in CoD4 but the human player numbers would have to low, like R6V, four players or less. Also, wouldn't there have to be different scripts for all the human players?

Comment

it seems that co-op would be hard since your following your sargent around.

Comment

Working...
                              X