No announcement yet.

A small collection of my head shots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful Editing, Good Music but the clips themselves were only So-So.

4/5, try to go for some harder shots next time

Comment

Originally posted by pashgolian
      I think that’s the state of art and patient..........

And I thought I was the only one thinking this.. totally agree.

Anyways the video was cool, but its right there might be some runing targets. What Iam saying is that if you shoot someone while he is sprinting... then it's timo for slow mo cause usually they are flying pretty nicely:evil:

Originally posted by cyberzomby View Post
      I do like to shoot them while running. Its nice to try and it disrupts there plans. I dont care if I kill them or not. Usualy when theres like a big assault I just go by soldier for soldier and just put a bullet in them so my team-mates can finish up
      Omg.. just hate this kind of noobs:shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by 4rcher View Post
        Omg.. just hate this kind of noobs:shakehead
        How is that noobish? Hell of a lot better to take shots at moving targets to weaken them so teammates can have an easier fight than just kill some guy camping that really wasn't doing anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
          Hell of a lot better
          I suppose you meant easier.
          There is nothing that pisses me of in the game than when I run got shot in body with sniper rifle what left me 12hp so I have to hide for about 30 secs with medkit to fully heal myself and then it all happens again and again and again till I find and dispose of this so-called sniper or when someone else finds me and kills me just because Iam holding the medkit or am so injured

Comment

There is nothing that pisses me of in the game than when I run got shot in body with sniper rifle what left me 12hp so I have to hide for about 30 secs with medkit to fully heal myself and then it all happens again and again and again till I find and dispose of this so-called sniper or when someone else finds me and kills me just because Iam holding the medkit or am so injured
            Maybe find the sniper next time. There's no anti UAV device and your class gets radar grenades. Plus you get OP rockets that own snipers left and right at 100m or less, where you'll find most "noob" snipers. And you get the prime noobery of "oh noes I ****ed up and got shot, oh well infinite heals!".

It's better to weaken a target and get an assist than miss a headshot and risk blowing your cover for nothing. Sometimes you hit their chest or wherever and they think they know where you are, so they heal in a place safe from that location, but since you're actually somewhere else you can still see them and nab a headshot while they sit down and heal.

Nice vid original poster, made me want to play this game again =O

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
              Maybe find the sniper next time. There's no anti UAV device and your class gets radar grenades. Plus you get OP rockets that own snipers left and right at 100m or less, where you'll find most "noob" snipers. And you get the prime noobery of "oh noes I ****ed up and got shot, oh well infinite heals!".
              Ever heard of the Ghost, aka Anti-UAV Device?

:nod:

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin View Post
                Ever heard of the Ghost, aka Anti-UAV Device?

:nod:
                Pulse meter and Otus still work, bring one of those next time.
                That means he's just doing his job, helping his team.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
                  Plus you get OP rockets that own snipers left and right at 100m or less,

oh well infinite heals!".

It's better to weaken a target and get an assist than miss a headshot and risk blowing your cover for nothing.

but since you're actually somewhere else you can still see them and nab a headshot while they sit down and heal.
                  I dont use rockets (yeah my mistake), cause I think theyre way too easy.

Infinite heals.. yeah... which takes about 30 secs of total vulnerability

Well.. my idea is that a guy must be pretty skilled to even notice that a bullet flew around his head.. even more skilled to find you if he notices. If you shoot a guy in chest, even the biggest noob should be able to find you (those red things glowing on your screen when your hit you know), and if he is skilled then if he sees that red thing he knows the direction and therefore the exact spot too.

Inteligent player which sees the direction from which he got shot usually uses his brain to hide to not get hit anymore. So naping a headshot wouldnt be that easy..

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                  That means he's just doing his job, helping his team.
                  Yeah.. in clanwar maybe.. but on public server its a complete nonsense

Comment

You believe that teamwork isn't needed on pubs? Every little bit helps, and it's no different than getting shot with any other gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts

You believe that teamwork isn't needed on pubs? Every little bit helps, and it's no different than getting shot with any other gun.
                      Yeah.. it is needed.. dont see it there so much tho.. many many many many solers

Comment

Nice vid 4/5.

Comment

I like it. But its a lil Bit basic. Everybody can do this after practise. And it took long before the shoot was fired. But still a nice vid.
                          Youtube score 3/5

Comment

Working...
                          X