How to take care of a stat padder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to take care of a stat padder

I would like this one stat padder on the leader boards gone.

He is a part of the HK group that has the sniper only areas. All he does is hide on there server and sniper. He just stat pads all day and I wanna turn him in. I hate that people can't play the sniper class like me and earn my kills in the open field.

Please give me a good link.

His name is Bama_sniper

This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Have reported a few to EA with good evidence but nothing was done about it.

Comment

What's he padding? His score is horrible. 1000 hours and only 55,000 points.

So he sits somewhere sniping, so what...that's what sniper's are supposed to do. He looks like the model sniper to me...he's not running into battle spamming apms and rdx.

His spm has been steadily declining since he started playing, all the way to the <1.0 that it is now. Am I missing something?

Comment

threadstarter probably aiming for zellar/park/moretti leaderboard and this guy's owning him =\

Comment

wait seriously how can you play more than 400 rounds in one day? thats like inpossible unless each team has 100 tickets.

Date Time Rounds CScore GScore Spr. Wins Loss W/L Kills Deaths K/D
          07-11-08 199:27 404 25337 9631 23.839 263 141 1.865 8049 875 9.199

and yea he is also a pistol and knife padder so

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
            wait seriously how can you play more than 400 rounds in one day? thats like inpossible unless each team has 100 tickets.

Date Time Rounds CScore GScore Spr. Wins Loss W/L Kills Deaths K/D
            07-11-08 199:27 404 25337 9631 23.839 263 141 1.865 8049 875 9.199
            Because that site compiles stats for every round played since the last stats update and puts them all under the very first day you rechecked the stats. That's why it says he played 199 hours that day...it was every hour since his last update. If you look at my first stats update in May, which was the first time I played the game since October of 2006, it pulled all my stats since October into one day, and said I played 39 hours on May 11th.

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
            and yea he is also a pistol and knife padder so
            No.

He only has 500 knife kills in 1000 play hours, and less than 400 pistol kills. That's one knife kill every two hours. I have more knife kills than he does, and I've only played 196 hours...am I a padder too?

Comment

The only questionable thing I can see is that he played on a server called 'sniper prefered'.

Comment

Originally posted by RMcLeod View Post
                The only questionable thing I can see is that he played on a server called 'sniper prefered'.
                I joined that server once without knowing because a guy on my buddy list was on it and joined the server he was playing.

Comment

I'm with everyone else, what has he done wrong? Looks like the perfect example of what a sniper should be, hide somewhere all round long and pick off anyone trying to advance. Personally I hate those guys, but hey, I just don't like snipers.

Comment

I hate that people can't play the sniper class like me and earn my kills in the open field.
                    I wanna get him banned for not playing like I do >

Riiiiiiight...

Comment

Working...
                    X