Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 Dolphin diver c4 slingers migrated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Dolphin diver c4 slingers migrated...

to cod4 and its a log worse in cod4 the maps are so small.

GO BACK TO BF2!

Hmm if I could understand what you posted I might consider it.

Comment

Basically, he is not fond of needing quick reaction times, and isn't aware that not everybody dolphin dives.

The people who have the most kills normally do, but they are easy targets in the game.

Maybe just play some more.

Comment

q, what is this q you speak of Aerialz?

Comment

Q?

and haha @ "it's a log worse"

Comment

Yea when I read your post the first time it said

Basically, he is not fond of q.

I was like wth lol.

Comment

I find the grenade launcher much more annoying then the c4. It really is a noob tube.

Comment

There are a number of BF2 play styles that work well in CoD4.

Dolphin Diving, prone spamming, what ever you want to call it, it's just a plain over use of the prone key. In BF2, you could rapidly change stances to move your hit boxes around. With a little bit of lag, this made you very hard to hit.

C4 Chucking was just that, throwing it around as an offensive weapon instead of the more traditional uses you think of like traps and what not. BF2 nerfed this to all hell, but in BF2, you had 5 C4 packs and Support guys were throwing around ammo bags like candy so you never really ran out.

I think it's too early to really say how this will play out, but it will be interesting to watch.

Comment

Stilla, I remember:

I was typing, and accidentally hit post quick reply somehow... so I edited it

Comment

Its game play that is allowed in the game... get over it or go play Checkers.

Comment

I watched a YouTube video of some dude pwnin big time with explosives. I agree with the noob tube description of the M203 grenade launcher as I was easily pwning all comers with it last night. It is so easy to get kills with.

But, this game is about tactical movement. If you run out into the open, you'll take fire... Wow, what a concept.

Comment

I dont have it,but the concept of having to have skill must be a shock to all of the whiners who nerfed bf2 to hell.

Comment

No dolphin diving on the 360 version...thank god.

C4 slinging is pretty fun. "OMG, 3 guys there!" *sling* *click* "UAV Support Available!"

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo
                            I dont have it,but the concept of having to have skill must be a shock to all of the whiners who nerfed bf2 to hell.
                            Amen to that.

I think BF2 was fine, only thing they need to fix was j-10, which never got fixed. They fixed the stats padder chopper people, but I did not mind that, because at least then people actual used the chopper correctly, now they just ram with it lol, always fun to watch.

Comment

Dolphin diving and prone spamming was fun... Seriously, you could get some intense CQC craziness with that crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X