Favorite weapon perk combo so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite weapon perk combo so far.

So what is your favorite weapon perk combo so far in create a class?

Probably the m4 with the red dot sight, last stand, and juggernaut (I think is what it is).

Comment

AK-47, noob tube, Stopping Power, Steady Aim.

RPD, 3x Flashbangs, Stopping Power, Last Stand

Just got the M4 before I logged off last night, so I'll play with that more tonight.

Comment

I've been playing mostly with my custom Spec Ops class. MP5 + Silencer, RPGs or C4 (usually RPGs though for shooting down enemy helicopters), Juggernaut, and either Extreme Conditioning or something else, just until I unlock something better.

Comment

It's not possible to have the red dot sight and the silencer on the m4 is it?

Comment

Originally posted by 3ric View Post
            It's not possible to have the red dot sight and the silencer on the m4 is it?
            No it's not, only one add-on per gun. But there is a perk you can unlock that enables you to carry two main guns isntead of a secondary. You would be able to carry an m4 w/ laser sight and then an m4 silenced.

Comment

Originally posted by sharp65 View Post
              No it's not, only one add-on per gun. But there is a perk you can unlock that enables you to carry two main guns isntead of a secondary. You would be able to carry an m4 w/ laser sight and then an m4 silenced.
              Thats cool, guess it prevents people from becoming too powerful.

Comment

Working...
              X