CTD & MP Probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD & MP Probs

So I picked up the game yesterday, installed it last night, fired it up and played the first mission perfectly. It looked fantastic. Starts to go to the second mission, entire car ride was great. My guy gets dragged out, I get the gunshot to the head and the game crashes to desktop. I try to open the game again and it says that the game did not shut down properly last time and do I want to start in safe mode. I said no the first time, clicked "Resume Game" and it went through the first loading screen where it goes to the car ride but I clicked through that. Next loading screen comes up where the camera is situated over Saudi Arabia and it crashes after the bar moves about 1/8 across the loading bar. I have rebooted several times, tried safe mode and regular mode. It crashes to at the same spot every time.

After getting frustrated with that, I decided to try some MP. Boot it up, click Join and get the server list. It took 6 tries to get into a server as they kept timing out. These servers had very low ping when I double-clicked them.

Seems we might need a patch pretty soon, Activision...

had np's with missions, made it through the first 2-3 without any problems, game is playing maxed out pretty much with 4xAA, love it...

However, MP, is another issue. Tried to join servers all <30 ping and I had to attempt to connect 5-10 times before I'd actually get into a server. Once I'm in, no issues, but connecting stinks...

Comment

Working...
    X