Just one of them days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just one of them days

Do you ever have one of those days where, it doesn't matter if your point blank with the DAO, or Jackhammer, or using a PKM against a guy with a pistol 100 metres away, you just can't kill the bastards? Inexplicably , you're bullets make no damage to them at all even though you get the first shots off.

It just ****s me tears :dead:

And they seem to happen more often than those rare days you can charge a tanks with a knife, and win personally i've noticed those can't do anything right games also involve spawning anti tank and getting swamped by infantry, so you respawn Anti Personell, only to have a T80 two APC's and some jeeps arrive and kill you. When you respawn AT, the tanks are gone, but the infantry are back.

Comment

Yeah, I've had plenty of those. It's usually when I'm tired or when I get lag. I sometimes feel bad for the enemy if they experience the same. Maybe they shoot their whole clip at me only to have me take them down with one shot. Or, more often, I'm in a squad with a medic. They just keep shooting, but the medic is faster than them at healing. And then they get lag.

Comment

Just yesterday I had problems killing the same guy. It was very frustrating. He was assault, me medic and it took me like two trys (lifes) to kill him. And not only once.
        Crazy, I hate that ;-)

Comment

Yeah, I've had quite a few games where you just seem to spawn constantly in the middle of an Arty strike, a nade landing at your feet, an APC facing you down etc, etc, etc.

Also had the crap hitbox detection and you can't get a decent K/D ratio for love nor money. When this happens, I either switch server or just play as commander. It's not as though the Commanders Arty needs a precision hit box detection when dropping it!

I've also had the RARE games when everytime you click your mouse button you seem to get a kill. But they really are like rocking horse s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Kop View Post
            I've also had the RARE games when everytime you click your mouse button you seem to get a kill. But they really are like rocking horse s**t.
            Those days usually end with a couple of nice bans

Comment

those days where u get the jump on a sniper whip out ur knife and stab them like 5 times and they dont die, they turn around, shoot u once with a pistol and ur dead

or those days where u fire a complete mag of an ak101 into a guy at his chest he doesnt die, he fires a short burst and ur dead and ur wondering wtf?????

Comment

I hear you can search for servers close to you.

Should help a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayback View Post
                  … also involve spawning anti tank and getting swamped by infantry, so you respawn Anti Personell, only to have a T80 two APC's and some jeeps arrive and kill you. When you respawn AT, the tanks are gone, but the infantry are back.
                  Try playing only anti-tank for a week or so. You’ll see that AT kit is the most balanced kit there is.
                  Very good at killing infantry at close range, very good at killing most vehicles (choppers are the most challenging opponents and also the most rewarding kills) and good enough at medium to long ranges.
                  There is always a place for AT in any squad.

Comment

Yeah, i've got my heighest kit time in AT. I've got mucho respect for it. There are plenty of guys better at it, and it rocks in CQB but i still find other kits handier for massed infantry assault. The rocket reloads too slow, the SMG's and shotguns don't kill fast enough. (Too many bullets per kill). I do find it handy for normal play, and have done some wicked things, but sometimes it just doesn't work.

Comment

I get those days and they are really annoying. It usually happens when I can play for a while too

Comment

Working...
                      X