Holy mother of pearl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy mother of pearl

Ive been a gamer since CS beta 7 and this is by far the best game I have ever played. The visual appeal is uncanny! The intense firefights, the cinematics, the soundtrack, all of it is phenomenal.

Job well done Infinity Ward, this is teh true pwn@g3.

:salute:

Yea, I was very surprised as well. The effects theyve added to the game and the environment is very well done. I also like the fact how people can hide in tall grass and actually NOT be seen.

I was afraid the maps would be a bit small, but they are actually well thought out. I also like how you spawn in MP. Its never quite the same place and you will also spawn next to friendlies, but not out in the open.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The visuals are fantastic, the audio brilliant.

I love the spawning near friendlies as the maps become more dynamic, there's no longer a blue or red team "part of the map", so you're constantly holding new areas and being approached from different directions

Hiding is foliage is great, and its amaizing how you're not noticed if you sit absolutely still, even when not hidden by foliage.

I just wish friendlies were easier to spot and FF wasn't just a big problem.

Comment

^^ I haven't had a single problem with FF....

And I agree, hiding in the grass rocks

Comment

Hiding in the grass is indeed great.

During the beta on Overgrown I sat in this little patch of grass and bush and watched as the frontline moved past me I snuck out and knifed 6 guys and got two pistol kills before they killed me. doesn't always work but when it does its hard not to blow a load.

Comment

basically this game is the definition of bliss.

i need not say more

Comment

Working...
            X