Twisted 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twisted 2

Been working lately on a followup to twisted and personally I think this is by far the best work with the sniper I have done for a movie.

Hope you guys like it.

Enjoy

Good lord, 217MB.

Try this: http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/download/index.php

It will get the file down to probably 10MB and lose almost no quality.

Those shots in there look more suspicious than good. I mean you switch to scope, pan, and shoot in less time than it takes to blink. I honestly couldn't even tell you had fired a shot let alone see who you were aiming at and it would show up as a kill. I mean either you just showed all the shots where you got lucky or something else is going on.

I see you play sniper far more than anything else and I mean I want to believe that's skill, but seriously, it looks suspicious.

Comment

This might as well be 'Watch what hax can do for YOU' rather then watching your skillz. You may be good, hell you may be the BEST, but I don't even think it's possible for a mouse and or a human reaction time to do that, unless your on Speed or something, even then; NO!

So in the end I can't call you a 'user' but I can THINK that, and I do. Wow.

Comment

gotta watch this lol, downloading will post up after.

looking forward to this one xkullx you always deliver good vids bud.

Comment

Very good. I'm a broken record, but there's nothing suspicious about this video because this is the only way you'll ever get sniper kills in other games (CS and DOD come to mind). In BF2 the delays just **** you up.

Comment

Ok just watch it and i thought it was very good sniping apart from one thing,

when you shoot your sniper it goes out of scoped mode to fast which was kind of annoying tbh(is it a macro?) apart from that it was very good and defo not suss just very good.

Good editing aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Simmage View Post
              This might as well be 'Watch what hax can do for YOU' rather then watching your skillz. You may be good, hell you may be the BEST, but I don't even think it's possible for a mouse and or a human reaction time to do that, unless your on Speed or something, even then; NO!

So in the end I can't call you a 'user' but I can THINK that, and I do. Wow.
              wow, he (xkullx) doesn't hack, FFS!!!

he has been playing for many many years and thru many games, hes just really good.

Comment

Good vid T

Comment

You always make me wanna start playing again.

But I swore I never would.

I swore I never...

DAMN YOU!!!

You're an evil person kull.

An absolute tyrant.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
                    wow, he (xkullx) doesn't hack, FFS!!!

he has been playing for many many years and thru many games, hes just really good.
                    I'll admit that the video is well put together, which is what this thread is about. But did you ever even watch that movie? It just looks suspicious to me. Maybe he was playing on a server full of retards

Comment

Originally posted by Simmage
                      I'll admit that the video is well put together, which is what this thread is about. But did you ever even watch that movie? It just looks suspicious to me. Maybe he was playing on a server full of retards
                      dude, Watch all of his movies from the 1st one all the way up to ultra, and you will see that he progresses from hitting only targets that are standing still to moving, to short drag shots, to longer drag shots, and then to faster and faster drag and quick shots.

trust me he is legit, just get over the feeling you have that he hacks, cause he doesn't.

Comment

I can vouch for him that he doesn't hack. Watch my training vid as an example:

Comment

Working...
                        X