Problem with file \main\iw_00.iwd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with file \main\iw_00.iwd

every time i try to install the game it stops at the file \main\iw_00.iwd and pretty much freezes at one bar, after around 10 minutes it gets to 2 bars and i've only seen 3 bars once, on the try where it got to 3 barsi got an error message (can't remember what number or what it said) i have a pretty new DVD drive so i'm sure thats not the problem. looking for any suggestions you guys might have.

Update: got to 3 bars again and got a different error (Error 1305 error reading from file \Setup\data\main\iw_00.iwd), but it let me retry it and now i'm at about 14 bars... its been letting me retry every time i get that error.

Update 2: returned that copy to Best Buy and exchanged it for a new one, got home and the new one worked, so apparently it was a problem with the disc.

Try googling the error message and see what you come up with. Also you might try posting the same thing in the forums over at charlieoscardelta.com

Comment

good call, thanks. i never thought i'd say this but i hope i get the error message again so i can try that...

Comment

Working...
      X