Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BabaGurGur View Post
    Im not arab :P
    Im Iraqi Turkmen from Kirkuk (Northern Iraq)
    Cool stuff Baba. I lived there for three years during the Iran war, then moved back to Baghdad. Good to see a fellow Iraqi

Comment

Your location says IRAQ, are you in Iraq right now?

I was there 4 months ago, my home was like extremely close to the Kirkuk American Airbase and every night it would be the same thing :P, mortars fall, sirens wake you up, go down to the basement and hope the "Freedom Fighters" won't accidently aim a mortar at your house

Comment

LOL @ freedom fighters. Nahh, I don't live in Iraq, I put it there for laughs and giggles. I came to the US in 1994 (and no, i'm not 57, i'm about half that). Been living here ever since. I would love to go back, but with the crazies Islamic "freedom fighters" roaming around, it's still not safe for a Christian (Chaldean) like myself to go there.

Comment

Meh, it aint so bad, my reccomendation is buy a 200m peice of land for some cash, and build on it, and make sure its near a American Army Outpost or base, like my house was :>

Comment

good videos

love the music choice.

Comment

Wow, i can't beleive all the positive feedback im getting, thanks to everyone

Currently I am making another video, sniper of Baghdad (Karkand) with Juba's sniper theme song, google it :P

Comment

Bizzump

Comment

Bizzumper 2

Comment

hey baba, i'll help you with that movie, email me when you want to do it.

Also, i've decided to make a movie myself, but it's going to be a scaled project so i will need some help, i will probably post a forum thread about it here and on the clansite.

Comment

The arabian music is just plain effing disturbing. And I don't like the editing, nor the graphics, nor at all what you're doing. No good kills or anything.

Comment

Bump, new video

Not made by me, but i will raise as if it was my only.

IED in the Project Reality Mod
                        [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xyqt9I_hMmA[/media]

Comment

I must say this;

Your highway tampa video.. was wrong.. VBIED.

You use USMC buggies to kill MEC tank...
                          PR IED, looks all staged...

My 2cents

loook at this video for some ideas..

---Ammo Bag Productions Present------Battlefield 2 IED Attack------IED Attacks made from the game BattleField 2. Just having fun and love blowing up Abrams a...

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow
                            I must say this;

Your highway tampa video.. was wrong.. VBIED.
                            You use USMC buggies to kill MEC tank...

And, whats does VBIED mean? It means Vehicle Born Improvised Explosive Device, ít has no relations with a certain group or faction.

PR IED, looks all staged...
                            [b]Probably is, but I didn't make it, anyways, does it matter if its staged or not, but actually you cant tell if it is, if you played PR you would know there are alot of IEDs going around in the cities and on the Jabal al burj map.

My 2cents
                            noez

loook at this video for some ideas..

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ASm8tbMIIAw[/media]
                            Seen it.. alot, it was a few of these videos which made me start my first terrorist videos.

Comment

whole taliban is in here lol

Comment

This music reminds me of juba's 200 sniper kills video :P

Comment

Working...
                                X