dark grass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark grass

when i play the game even in the daylight settings the grass is all black. I got it off once before but i cant seem to do it again. can anybody help me plz?

me too whats up wiyth that how do we fix it?

Comment

ok so its not only with the grass its with a crap load of the models in the game. it keeps changing randomely throughout the game. Heres an example of the dark models

so i go blow up some cars around there and without changing any settings or exiting the game or anything i come back and the dark models change.

im running all the game settings on high and ive been messing with them but i cant seem to fix this. Somebody please help me =(

Comment

please help us

Comment

ok heres wat i did. I enabled vertical sync and it seems like all the shadows behave like they should. They light up wen light is on them and there dark wen its dark. Try that in a combination with turning shadows on and off and see if that helps anybody.

Comment

well just download the 169.04 driver for nvidia users fixed my problem

Comment

Seems like a graphic problem/to do with the graphic setup. The newest drivers should help as sammalone suggests. Could be a bug, if thats the case it should be fixed soon :P.

Nice second screenie DRunkCoWBoy .

Comment

that new driver worked perfectly for me to actually, but now that theres not a bunch of black models my comp lags a touch =(, but its still good. had to overclock a touch more. thank god this cold front came in or my card would be overheating like hell. oh and thanks repulse =D

Comment

I was having the same problem. This should help. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                  X