Attack Chopper Video I Made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack Chopper Video I Made

I have created a new video on my own that I would like to share with everyone. It's an attack chopper video I've been working on for the past few weeks and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

I tried to make it stylized as much as I could and make it work with the music I chose. It's not really meant to make me look like a "great" pilot, but instead I just wanted to make a video that I thought looked cool.

A high quality divx version (27 megabytes) can be downloaded from here:

http://www.nunya-clan.com/videos/ (BF2 Attack Chopper Video.divx, right-click --> save as, USE .divx extension)

You can view the divx file with either of these two programs (both free) if you don't already have one that works:
    VLC Media Player
    Divx Player

I will be putting it on youtube in the very near future as well, but the quality is diminished quite a bit in that form.

So please take a look and enjoy.

Also, be sure to check out the NUNYA FF=Off 64 slot ranked server.
    8.6.9.100:16567

I'm on nightly.

Here's the link to the youtube version:
    A video I made showing some of the things I've done in an attack chopper in Battlefield 2. More of just a cool video rather than a skills video.

Like I said, I highly recommend watching the divx version because the quality is A LOT better.

Comment

Working...
    X