Call of duty 4 + Quake 4 ??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of duty 4 + Quake 4 ??!

Hey all, as you know COD4 is out, but not everywhere in europe, I live inSwitzerland, and I orderd COD4 and it's getting here thursday 8th, but there's something wierd, on the packaging it says COD4 + Quake 4.

Bassically my question is WTF is Quake 4, yes I looked it up on google ect, I found good stuff, but now I'd like your opinion on if it's good or not ect...

Also I found the another COD4 for the same price (but only one game) so is Quake 4 worth it, cause my parents would prefer I get the game at the store that only gives COD4, not Quake with it.

Personally, Quake 4 sucked.

But, the Quake series overall is great. Specially Quake 3.

I'd just buy it for the sake of it.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
      You don`t know what Quake is? Just one of the best mp shooters ever made, the last one sucked though.

Get off the internet you...amateur at gaming.
      Whatever

Anyway I'll get it anyway since it's "Free", I was just wondering what your opinions were.

Comment

Never played quake,my first online game was empire earth then bf2

Comment

Never played Quake? :shock:
          I started my pc gaming on Duke 3D, Unreal and Quake/Quake 2. I`Ve played a lot of games, good and bad, classics and quickly forgotten. Guess that`s the reason I so hate newer games because people think some games (Bioshock, Halo, BF2) are revolutional, but they`re not. Past games have done the same s*it before, but 3x better. 93-2001 were the s*it.
          There are still gems coming out but they don`t get as much hype as the new, reharshed and dumbed down ones.

Comment

Meh, the first FPS I played was Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (Quake 3 engine), but I've never liked the Quake series at all.

Comment

Quake series is legend.. still alive.

Comment

Working...
              X