I need help Game Keeps Haning up and won't load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help Game Keeps Haning up and won't load

Hi i need help I cant get my bf2 to load up it was fine a week ago but today i tried to play and it wont let me. whats happening is when i try to load up my game it just stays black screen and my disk stops spinning i dont get any error messages or anything i meet the minumal requirements have the latest patch 1.41 i just cat get it to work i uninstalled and installed 15 times and still no help can someone please help me!!!!

I have a Dell Dimension 8400 Pentium 4 CPU 3.20 GHz
    1.50 GB of Ram
    and Nvidia Geforce 6600 gt Video card

video drivers up to date?

Comment

yes everything is up to date drivers, 9x, and patch

Comment

what kindof monitor do u have

Comment

Dell E153 Flat Panel LCD Monitor 15''

Comment

Scan your computer for viruses, adware, malware. Defrag your HDD.

Comment

I Tried all that and still nothing

Comment

it worked good before?
                registry scan will probably fix it, if you done that, you probably have to manually uninstall then reinstall. if that dont work, do a test on your video card, it could be going out.

Comment

What Operating System are you running?

Comment

Also do a complete MANUAL uninstall. That will get rid of any registry entries or other stuff that could be messing with things. There are instructions both here and on the EA site.

Comment

Ok I Tried The manual install and reinstalled it. i opened battlefield 2 and it worked. but then i added the patch 1.41 then the problem came back so im going to download the patch from a diffrent site. ill try it out and get back to you guys to see if it worked. also does anyone know where i can get a good patch the one im going to dload is from fileplanet.com Also i will like to thank all of you for the help i appreciate it all

Comment

Originally posted by ineedhelpplease
                        Ok I Tried The manual install and reinstalled it. i opened battlefield 2 and it worked. but then i added the patch 1.41 then the problem came back so im going to download the patch from a diffrent site. ill try it out and get back to you guys to see if it worked. also does anyone know where i can get a good patch the one im going to dload is from fileplanet.com Also i will like to thank all of you for the help i appreciate it all
                        i like filefront, usually fast & good site

if that other patch was bummed you might have to do the manual uninstall again.

you had this game long? has it allways run with that card? the patch adds more to the game and that card could be weak. if that re=patch from filefront dont work my guess is thats its your card.

Comment

Yeah i had this game for a while and use to play it fine with the 1.41 patch. but 1 day i got pb kicked for that shaky hands because my firewall was blocking pb from accessing the internet i disabled my firewall tryed to open my game then thats when the problem started. so im going to try another patch file if that doesnt work it probally is my video card i need a new one n e ways but ill try out a new patch and let you know how it works thanks

Comment

Gamershell are usually quick & reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by ineedhelpplease View Post
                              Yeah i had this game for a while and use to play it fine with the 1.41 patch. but 1 day i got pb kicked for that shaky hands because my firewall was blocking pb from accessing the internet i disabled my firewall tryed to open my game then thats when the problem started. so im going to try another patch file if that doesnt work it probally is my video card i need a new one n e ways but ill try out a new patch and let you know how it works thanks
                              if new patch works i'd manually update my PB jsut in case. i doubt gettin that kick had anything to do with it, but if or when you get it working a good manuall update of PB is worth the few minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X