X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Rocket Man

Anyone do "Little Rocket Man" yet?

working on it

I finished Ep2 without the gnome i was tired of carrying him but i'm going to redo it with him

Comment

yah i got it.....twice. First time was during the time steam didnt work, so i had to do twice. Hardest pert is the car. Best way is too shoot him with Gravity gun in direction your going, drive up to him get out repeat. Its the only way i could do it, especially with that chopper on your tail.

Comment

is there only 1 gnome in the game, i saw only 1 at the beginning in a shed. If u have to carry that through to the end then thats a bit crap!

Comment

Yep thats the one. Thats why it was so difficult to get...twice. Threr are short cuts though. When you see alex on the bed the first time leave th gnome there whil you get larval extract. Also when you are on pearch where you can see car, (where car is viewed on screen) save and shoot the gnome
          onto the bridge(Not the tettering part the stable part closeset to you).

Comment

console command to spawn gnome maybe?

/hacks idea
            /sarcasm

Comment

i tried to and all seemed to be going pretty good until i tried to put him in the glove compartment and he just fell through so i just left him lol

Comment

Re: Little Rocket Man

I carried him to the cave then fell through a hole

Comment

Re: Little Rocket Man

I was bored this weekend, so I did it. When do you get the achievement? I didn't get it when I put him in there, so do you get it later when the rocket blasts off?

Comment

Working...
                  X