COD4 commercial during patriots and colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD4 commercial during patriots and colts

Only saw it once, wonder how the hell they came up with the funds to do that.

Activision is freaking rich, you must not know the company so well.. But they do make more than the CoD Series..

Comment

omg right has i clicked to open this u posted in it.

Comment

i didnt get to see it, what was it?

Comment

I didn't realize they were that rich, lol.

Arid, it was a COD4 commercial during the patriots vs. colts football game.

Comment

I had a ghostbusters II computer game that was made by activision back in like 1991

Comment

I was over at my friends' place watching the game when that commercial came on. It looked awesome on his plasma TV. Even better than on the Net.

Comment

Pats own! The game looks ******* awesome to! I cant wait to get it when I get into work tomorrow I am going to pick it up...

Comment

Originally posted by Cicchetti
                  Pats own! The game looks ******* awesome to! I cant wait to get it when I get into work tomorrow I am going to pick it up...
                  Pats do own but man did that game suck, on both sides of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicchetti
                    Wow, finally some activity from you lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X