First time playing and we now have 1 less goliath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time playing and we now have 1 less goliath

Well, I've been playing battlefield for a few weeks now, and today I decided to buy it. Bought it, ran it, ran the 1.25 patch, and now its working perfectly. First game I did pretty good, getting 1 of the badges, then I moved to a server playing Port Bavaria, and got another badge. As I was trying to cap a flag back, I see a goliath trudging up the path, decideing I would have a crack at it, flipped on my camo, ran up to it, and managed to take out 4 of the panels just by putting 1 rdx on each side. Then without knowing it, I destroyed the last panel, and apperently the power of the rdx managed to punch through the armor and +3 kills for me :yay:

Nice one bro!

Comment

ehm massive bump? oh well yea i got those moments alot but they its cool when you get 5 kills :P

Comment

Nice work but those guys in the Goliath must have been asleep. In a competitive game the recon guy would have been nailed way before he managed to get two panels off.

Is a good feeling though getting a number of kills in one shot. I love tossing grenades at squads of Titan offenders bunched outside corridor 3/4

Comment

Not bad for the first try, I've seen guys drive the Goliath of the bridge and flip it before.

Comment

Welcome to northern strike :P. Those Goliaths can be pretty mean on the kills when their full :P.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
              Nice work but those guys in the Goliath must have been asleep. In a competitive game the recon guy would have been nailed way before he managed to get two panels off.

Is a good feeling though getting a number of kills in one shot. I love tossing grenades at squads of Titan offenders bunched outside corridor 3/4
              Where can you play competetive NS matches?

Comment

i dunno, since another one just got blown up by me when it was just sitting about 5 feet from me -_-

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post

That is the best part. It has been a while since I played NS maps and I had a field day collecting tags as a recon. The noobs never "saw" me coming. Not to mention the one kill shots. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't collected that many tags on one map in a long time. Try that on other maps and you get blown to bits before you even get close. You're lucky to get a few on some of the other maps with a lot more work. Good NS recon fun. Happy Hunting fellow Snipers.

Comment

That's pretty good mate.....and kinda lucky. I haven't played NS in quite awhile, but whenever I did that damn Goliath always seemed to be tailed by a walker. You couldn't get anywhere near the Goliath without the walker blowing you to bits.
                    I should play NS again. I miss being PAC and hearing "The Goliath has entered the battlefield." Then running for cover while thinking "Ohhhh...poopie!"

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondLocke View Post
                      That's pretty good mate.....and kinda lucky. I haven't played NS in quite awhile, but whenever I did that damn Goliath always seemed to be tailed by a walker. You couldn't get anywhere near the Goliath without the walker blowing you to bits.
                      I should play NS again. I miss being PAC and hearing "The Goliath has entered the battlefield." Then running for cover while thinking "Ohhhh...poopie!"
                      It was a great match that day. It was a pleasure breaking in all of the noobs that joined at christmas, what a gift. Their tags are hanging on my wall now, so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                      X