Wallh4x :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallh4x :D

I played some NS this morning and ran over a couple of ppl in a speeder and got a ribbon or something, so I went to my unlocks screen and unlocked the last thing I hadn't unlocked for Support yet.

IDS-1 is like a wallhack xD. I don't understand why they PB ban wallhackers but put equipment like the IDS-1 in the game.

I've even been accused of hacking for throwing some very accurate grenades or coming around a corner and insta HSing with my Clark lol.

Funny game this :P

O.o....

Comment

I wuitr like the additions in 2142, tjey run pretty well, i think a reason they add features that gie these kind of advantage could be to try and combating hackink in a sense that well its already there kinda thing.

Comment

maybe they do these things in the game to make wallhacks useless. with shotgun i only carry the 2 things that make you see the enemy. and sometimes i get 10 kills i a minute cuz they all run into me not knowing i am there

Comment

The IDS-1 is invaluable for me. I always play as support and use the two Clarks. I can't afford to be surprised by an assault or engineer - they will slaughter me. With the Clark you need to be able to get in close so knowing where your targets are is needed.

Besides it's no different from the UAV, netbat or squad leader drones.

Comment

Agreed, with the post above, and as another note. A wallhack lets you see their vertical proximity, whilst an IDS will only show you their proximity on a horizontal plane, so they could be above or below you, but only a gamehack would tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
              Agreed, with the post above, and as another note. A wallhack lets you see their vertical proximity, whilst an IDS will only show you their proximity on a horizontal plane, so they could be above or below you, but only a gamehack would tell you that.

IDS + Experience and knowledge of the map = wallhack

Comment

The IDS has a very limited range. With a wallhax you can see people behind walls at very long range...

Comment

With that gun in your sig, you should know that you don;t need to know what's 200 meters away from you. In tight quarters, the 15 meters the IDS provides are perfect

Comment

I'm almost always support now just for the ids-1. I have found it to be invaluable. It's saved my a** quite a few times, too. I'll get in a tank/apc and slap that baby on top and it helps protect me from recons trying to put rdx on me. It also helps when I'm in an apc and I've got the radar on while trying to take a base, anyone in my apc can get out and have radar coverage on the immediate area.

Comment

The pure amount of radar/sonar devices in this game makes me sick. Part of the reason I quit. All of those tools, coupled with the squad enemy ID thing, practically gives you legal hacks. And I played as support most of the time, so I know how those things work

Comment

The upgrades are limited in a way that makes their use fair, as in you dont get unlimited distance with radars, etc. Personally i think the upgrades is what makes the battlefield series unique :P.

Comment

dont a wall hack let you walk through walls or hide in them?

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post
                            dont a wall hack let you walk through walls or hide in them?
                            Those are glitches.

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^ View Post
                              IDS + Experience and knowledge of the map = wallhack
                              IDS+Pulse Meter=Wallhack.
                              IDS+Pulse Meter-Enemy Ghost=Tags

Comment

Working...
                              X