No announcement yet.

weapons that get no luvs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God i love the PLA spec ops gun! Probably one of the best guns in this game.

Comment

But! The PLA SMG sight is better. You can aim more precisely than you can with the MP5. I like the Bizon for the same reason.

Comment

I love P90.
        As much as I hated it in the beginning, now is the only one I use.
        Yes, it’s inaccurate at distance, but the game is to get close and use it at full potential.
        At close range is a beast, only surpassed by DAO and shotguns.
        Aim at the head and drop’em like flies.

Comment

agreed with lot of posters, havent seen the MP5 in action lately, seen the M4, AK101 even the PP-19 on occasion, but havent been killed by a MP5 in a long time

Comment

lol, same here, but i use it often.
            most of the people who use the mp5 dont have anything unlocked for AT, me, i use it for the fun, and the challenge, and also, to prove you dont need unlocks or to be awesome lol

Comment

All the SMGs, in specific the P90.

It's got the accuracy of all other SMGs, but has a sweet red dot sight and a 50 round mag.

The M4. It's got a good red dot sight. I dunno why, I just seem to do great with this gun. I think it's just got a great balance of damage and accuracy that makes it so lovable. And the C4 lets you kill tanks too.

Favorite CQC however: The pump action shotties. Nobody ever uses the engineer kit, but it is quite useful. 31 shells? 31 kills. You've got grenades too, along with mines to at least hold off tanks while you run.

Comment

isnt the 1st unlock for the MP5 some kind of shotgun? or is it suppose to be a grenade launcher type? lol

Comment

It is the Striker 12 guage semi auto shotgun. A development of the Protector twist action weapon. The Truvelo Armory multi grenade launcher is a scaled up version of it's action, yes, But reloads slightly differently

Comment

wow... i did notice the similarities between the two.... that things fun, but unrealisticly damaging (its weak lol)... damn me and my lust for the realistic lol....

the thing should technically carry more rounds too, right?

Comment

No. It holds 12 rounds of 12guage 3" magnum rounds. It also takes much longer to reload IRL because the drum mag is non removeable. You have to load each shell one at a time. The semi auto version elects the spent cases, the manual one doesn't. The one in BF is a bastardised mix of the semi auto, the manual one and fiction. What irritates me is the slow pump speed of the two pump guns. (And irl one of them is actually a semi anyway) You can run a pump action much faster than the guy in BF2 does. With a real pump speed the pump guns would own everything even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                        ak101
                        He is asking about guns that aren't appreciated, not about guns that everybody plays with. IMO the most underrated one is Type 85, for those who don't know that's the chinese SMG. I personally like it better than mp5. The mp7 is very underrated too, but it can be deadly when used properly in short to medium distances. As engineer it's my weapon of choise after the jackhammer, and I like it better than the stock shotgun. Also people get pised off when you kill them with mp7 lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X