Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boot up problems

good afternoon all,
    ive purchased a copy of battlefield 2 (windows XP) and after iv'e installed it, i click on the icon and all it dose is display the battlefield 2 screen then goes nack to the desktop. ive updated it to version 1.4 and it's still happening.

any help would be reatly appreciated.
    thanks

what are your system specs?

Comment

windows xp serv pk 2, single core pentium 3.2 ghz, 1 gb ram, 6200 graphics card.

Comment

Update Your Vid Drivers?

Comment

I hope you mean version 1.41 as opposed to 1.4?

Comment

Originally posted by phionix83 View Post
            good afternoon all,
            ive purchased a copy of battlefield 2 (windows XP) and after iv'e installed it, i click on the icon and all it dose is display the battlefield 2 screen then goes nack to the desktop. ive updated it to version 1.4 and it's still happening.

any help would be reatly appreciated.
            thanks
            add a gig of ram would help, & get a new card, that card sucks man, go here & hit dropdown box find bf2 & hit the "can i run it " button it will install active x & scan your pewter & tell ya.
            Check your system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gamimg PC.

IMO, the minimum requiremtns on any game are a good idea to try to double atleast double what ever it call for.....

Comment

Working...
            X