AT guys (and girls lol), UNITE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm.... i didnt know it didnt show without the sights...... thats good
    well, i usually do squad up with my bro, and we both do AT very well, so we usually stick around, and work as the teams AT hitmen lol

me and my bro do the same thing in 2142 (with AT, or support instead)

Comment

Ahh my favorite BF2 kit.. Shall I go on? OK!

First off, I'm doing bullets and not paragraph form..

*MOSTLY APPLIES TO KARKAND*

-If your USMC guy: Equip the MP5 and go!! Make a AT Squad, get 2-3 AT, 1 Medic... This will equal the best combo for tanks to retreat away faster than Hitler did in WW2. Just sneak around on the left of the HILL at Hotel and get behind the armor at Hotel and blast away, yes you might die... But this will take out their armor, which is the #1 KEY for MEC Victory!

-If your MEC guy: Equip your fav SMG, make a AT Squad same as above ^^^... Go towards the far right of the Hotel flag, and wait for some APC or HUMMER to run down the side and blast him away. *OR* Go far left and wait, usually hummers go left instead of right and APC's usually go right instead of left

-Tank Hits: Aim for the front tread of the track, or read of the tank.. or that all mighty sweet spot between the turret and main body of tank.

I'm done, maybe a full guide soon

Comment

im gonna have to try that, though i mostly play sharqi, since i can only seem to be able to find IO karkand servers, whichs ='s grenade spammin and bunny hopping

Comment

yeah, there are only a few kark w/ vehicle servers. moongamers is where i spend most of my time.

also...NEVER STOP MOVING.

Comment

thats always a good tip, because if you stop moving, you justs get splattered by infantry (sniper and assault mostly), and the APC cannons (if theyfind you, your screwed)

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
              yeah, there are only a few kark w/ vehicle servers. moongamers is where i spend most of my time.

also...NEVER STOP MOVING.
              Moongamers all the way!!! Karkand with Tanks = pwnage!

This my shout out to all Moongamer admins and owners!! THANK YOU!!

Comment

yeah, killing tanks is what made that map fun for me, since i know a lot of good spots for AT there, though i do like to mostly keep on the move

Comment

Working...
                X