Assault Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault Class

Is it just me, or is it hard to get points with the assault class?
    I sometimes try not to be a medic, it's the class that i play most, because there are just too many medics about, so i want to at least be good at something else, for example assault, but the class is just hard to play with, even with the unlocked guns etc, i don't think that the assault class has anything unique enough about it.

Any ideas on how to be a good assault?

Spam the grenade launcher over and over again?

Comment

yeah the nade launcher = one hit kill and good for CQC, but ppl will hate u for it. the guns u get for assualt are pretty good. G3 = a beast tho learn to conserve ur ammo cuz a 20 bullet magazine runs dry quite fast

Comment

The F2000 isn't a bad assault gun either. Sucks long distance, though. Even when you use one shot.
        But personally, the AK is the second best gun to use for assault aside from the G3. That gun can be a monster in the right hands.

Comment

yeah, G3's IMO the best.
          keep it on semi, and youv'e got an svd with crosshairs and a 20 round clip.
          this works best if you have a very twitchy and fast trigger finger
          or, my second fave, the M16, basic, but that 3 round burst its got does some good damage at all ranges, u just have to remember to be atleastcrouching if ur tryingto snipe with the thing...

Comment

M16 + M203 = gold every round, I/O that is, the tube is deadly with the right use, even since the nerf its blast radius is still big enough to kill several people injure a few others and mow down the bleeders with the M16, before you know it, whole squad = juiced, and of course 5 of 6 were medic so just snatch a kit, throw some bags down and good to go, out of tubes? well 80% of the other team are medics, but the other 20% are pkm whores, so get into the habit of taking kits always, killed a sniper in his alley? clear the area take his kit lay his claymores grab yours all within 4 seconds, 2 easy kills

Comment

Originally posted by ShredderTitan
              Is it just me, or is it hard to get points with the assault class?
              I sometimes try not to be a medic, it's the class that i play most, because there are just too many medics about, so i want to at least be good at something else, for example assault, but the class is just hard to play with, even with the unlocked guns etc, i don't think that the assault class has anything unique enough about it.

Any ideas on how to be a good assault?
              Like weapons & want good ones, play PR bullets do damage:nod:

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
                Ak-101+GP-30= gold every round, I/O that is, the tube is deadly with the right use, even since the nerf its blast radius is still big enough to kill several people injure a few others and mow down the bleeders with the ak101, before you know it, whole squad = juiced, and of course 5 of 6 were medic so just snatch a kit, throw some bags down and good to go, out of tubes? well 80% of the other team are medics, but the other 20% are pkm whores, so get into the habit of taking kits always, killed a sniper in his alley? clear the area take his kit lay his claymores grab yours all within 4 seconds, 2 easy kills
                edited for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
                  edited for truth.
                  sure if you teamswitch every round, i Far prefer the AK47 Gp25 combo myself however, a great duo for taking the airfield on wake.

Comment

1.pick up m16.
                    2. walk around on burst for those sneaky buggers
                    3. switch to single shot for medium/long range
                    4. use grenade launcher when necessary
                    5. learn to use smoke/flash. there aren't a whole lot of circumstances, but they can be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
                      edited for truth.
                      Agreed. The AK is far superior weapon than th M16 on this game. Not only is it more powerful (just 2 dmg points less than G3), it is great at close range and is practically just as good as the M16 at medium to long range.

Comment

Assault class is great, it's fun and good, I love it. Nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Dice rendered the assault class pretty much useless next to the other kits. Even AT is better at killing infantry but the GL can do some major damage if you practice, I love it.
                          Still, assault should be the kit that is in the frontline, not medics and spec ops as it is now.

Comment

Read mah guide
                            EDIT: WTF MY GUIDE IS GONE D:

Comment

im a natural with the GL (im a BFV blooper vet! lol), so yeah, thats one of the best weapons you can grab

Comment

Working...
                              X