Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good European City Servers?

Hey there.
    Today I had to acknowledge that my most favorite city Server (RUS Game-Host #2 City Maps) has changed to NS maps only. NS Maps suck.
    But it was really the most fun server to play in. Before it was always 64/64. Now it's down to like 48/64 players. I don't know why they moved to NS only.
    Anyway, I didn't find a good Server in Europe that mixes Maps like Belgrade, Camp Gibraltar, Fall of Berlin and Tunis Harbor. If you know such a server, please tell me.

GiFr - city maps. Infantry only (so commander/vehicles gets an autokick) - but good hard games. Unfortunately, I get a good ping there in the morning, and it gets worse throughout the day for some reason. No idea why. You get some quality players on that server though

BD-HQ city maps isn't too bad either, and "squadplay all the way" is a good one especially if you want banter on VOIP, although it has got a 2minute break between rounds, but not sure of many others. 24/7 single maps tend to be more popular.

Comment

BD-HQ City maps has been my favorite server for a while now... Rules are good(No baserape, no commander in vehicles, etc) and the server kicks you if you punish 3 tk's

While i have been in the server, not one glitcher (extreme)pod surfer etc...

Comment

Euro Server

Try, FURY 1 [TCF] usually good, has been having some issue's recently but usually get a good game

Comment

Monkey-Gamers squadplayer server
          well it is my clan server we just got a 40 man yesterday so if you are interested come on join a squad and have fun we hav a good rotation and it is a hard server to play on with alot of good players alwas makes for a good game and you will find me there if anyone wants to try and get my tagz! and it is admin well eg ME! and a few others : @

Comment

Working...
          X