Help!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!!!

i open bf2 log in and get on a game and when the game comes up it skips and jumps every were the only thigs that stops it is not trying to move at all i have a 100mbps internet speed and wild blue but i dont get all the lag my comp has 2gigs mem 350 hd space a 7000 series nvidia GeForce grafics card and OS is windows xp media center eddition(it came with the computer) my ping on other games is off the charts its usualy +1000 but bf2 kicks me for haveing 200-500 i bought bf2 for it multi player aspects and im thinking its a waist of money single player runs realy smooth plz help me wats the deal??????!?!?!?!?!

i have a 100mbps internet speed
    No you don't. Maybe between your computer and your modem/router, but you do not have a 100mbps internet connection.

a 7000 series nvidia GeForce grafics card
    Not real helpful. WHAT 7000 series card?

my ping on other games is off the charts its usualy +1000 but bf2 kicks me for haveing 200-500
    Then you have a configuration problem someplace. Could be your computer, or it could be your ISP. You wouldn't happen to have a satellite connection would you?

Comment

i have a satelite connection yes im going to do a speed check sometime today but how do i fix the configuration problem andi have a nvidia geforce 7300le with turbo cache

Comment

With a satellite connection, the only way to fix it is to get cable or DSL (if available). Just in case no one told you satellite sucks for gaming.

And a 7300LE, ouch. How's the game look at all low. All things considering, despite being a 7000 series card, it isn't a whole lot better than the old FX5200.

Not exactly what you were looking for (both your internet and video card suck), but for gaming neither are doing you any favors at all.

Comment

Yeah, I'm afraid your barely 7 series card will barely cut it for this game and a satellite connection would certainly explain the discrepancy between single and multi player games. Out of curiosity what cpu are you running?

Comment

intel duel core 2 e6300 1.86x2 2mb l2 cache 1066mhz fsb

Comment

Working...
            X