Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which does more damage from a SINGLE shot, G36C or G36E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm.. why would the sights be different though? (i havent checked, its just that the guns are all the same thing with some small modification, mostly fire mode, or barrel length)

one other thing im guessing.... why dont they have the version with the scope in the handle? (i beleive its the G36F)

Comment

G36's bullets go where you point the gun without fear of having to tap the mouse button intermittently to get hits making them easy to use by people that have a tough time playing any gun that requires more brain power to use. pick an L85 up and headshot everything in site for a real challenge.

Comment

ahhh..... the L85, one of the less apreciated weapons in the BF2 arsenal (along with the mp5) , who needs a sniper rifle if you know how to use an L85....

Comment

I've never gotten the hang of the L86. It doesn't matter how i try shoot with it i shoot the entire magazine around their head. Think Ali G in his movie and the bullet outline

Comment

lol, thing always hits for me, the only time i ever mis, is when its on full......... thing cant hit crap even if you fire a 3 round burst on full.... weird....

Comment

Originally posted by Kayback View Post
              I've never gotten the hang of the L86. It doesn't matter how i try shoot with it i shoot the entire magazine around their head. Think Ali G in his movie and the bullet outline
              i could never use the l86 either, the l85 on the other hand.... devastating

Comment

Working...
              X