HELP Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Please

Ive been playing for about 3 weeks and have a very simple question to ask that will take minutes to answer.
    I was playing today and wasnt do that bad as a support, during playing i received the basic support badge and the purple heart, and strangley being promoted from corpral to seargent very quickly ( which i did think was odd)
    Upon quiting the game i looked at BFHQ and the awards were not present,

Can you please explain where im going wrong

Thanks

I haven't played for months, but I think it needs some time before it displays on your hq.

Comment

takes time =)

OOOR u may have palyed on a server tha has a private rankingsystem ...

Comment

Could someone tell me what a "Private" ranking system is?

Comment

Various BF2 Mods use it, so im sure there would be the odd unranked server running it aswell, basically its a copy of EA's ranking system but it doesnt add to you global score it will keep track of the stats via a different website,

Comment

just make sure u play on RANKED server, and wait a day or 2 for it to show up in BFHQ,

but i suggest http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=find instead its better thatn BFHQ

EDIT: use the search button next time

Comment

Maybe you left the round before it was over. That would do it.

Comment

Stats have been taking a while to update... I'm still receiving the points I got like yesterday morning. Plus, a buddy of mine got his veteran repair badge and it didn't show on his stats for a good 12hours +.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                  Maybe you left the round before it was over. That would do it.

Comment

though if you do leave early you have to at least wait to the end of the round before you can see the points in BFHQ

and sike, i didn't realise that something could be better then BFHQ seeing as thats where they have to get the stats from anyways :hmm::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X