hey guys questions about unlocks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys questions about unlocks!!

basically im buying the pc version...and i have the strat guide it says clan tag unlocks at level 12? you mean you cant add a clan tag for your ingame name till your level 12? thats stupid....is this true? there is no place to add clan tags till you recah level 12?!!!?????i

Seems silly to me, but

1) You can create your name with the clan tag already in there (assuming you will stay with that clan forever )
    2) It only takes a couple hours to reach lvl 12.

Comment

^^^ What he said. If you're going to be playing as much of this game as everyone else around here, you'll hit lvl12 your first or second day.

Even if it took a week, you tags aren't THAT important. And you can always incorporate them into your name.

Comment

It too me about 45 minutes to reach lvl 11 in the beta. Add about 2 more rounds, and you will get to 12.

Comment

This is actually a good thing if you ask me. so then you wont have a bunch of your clan nublets who just got the game running around with no unlocks or anything getting killed left and right making a disgrace to your clan.

Comment

As mentioned already, it won't take long at all to reach it, and that time spent should be getting to grips with the game

Comment

I think its perfect. If you are in a clan then you will be playing a lot anyways. Getting to 12 shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

I personally plan to play without stopping until level 30 at least.

Comment

Working...
                X