Comp/console compatability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comp/console compatability

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here knew if the guys playing the 360 version of the game could play on the same servers as the people with comps, kinda like halo (2?) did.

No, and Halo 2 didn't do that btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
      No, and Halo 2 didn't do that btw.
      :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Probably not, it would create a whole new bunch of whiners. I can hear it now, Not fair, you have a computer and more buttons. LOL. A lot of the newer games talk about it but none of them have had much success with it yet. One system always winds up being dominant and everyone switches to that system. I tried to run FPS on my computer with a PS2 controller and could do it but it didnt have enough buttons to do everything that I needed to do and I kept getting owned so I gave it up.

It does make sense though, that they could let servers have the option to handle booth and tell you that it does so you wont be suprised. Maybe a cross platform option or something? Just an Idea. . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

No, won't happen.

Comment

Infinity Ward have already stated - there will be NO connectivity between PC and Consoles.

Comment

Working...
            X