Unwanted EA notification in BF2 client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwanted EA notification in BF2 client

Even tho I have downloaded and installed Highway Tampa, EA is still asking me if I want to download it every time I log into my BF2 client. Is there any way I can stop this...

Fox.

nope cant stop it.

Comment

erq

no mate its auto from EA gota love em for it .... not..

Comment

You can't stop the Pop-up ad but you can replace the picture. I can't remember how though, but there is a way to change the picture to whatever you like.

Comment

I have sent a message to EA customer support. One can live in hope I suppose.

Fox.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nefarious View Post
            You can't stop the Pop-up ad but you can replace the picture. I can't remember how though, but there is a way to change the picture to whatever you like.
            gota find out man . would love to see sumet elce thn tht Highway pic all time :P

Comment

you'll get used to it over time, then it you will just ignore it

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                you'll get used to it over time, then it you will just ignore it
                i cant ignore it it keeps looking at me !:cry:

Comment

It's annoying, but you don't need to close it, just press one of the tabs and continue on.. (it'll close by auto., but I always close it lol.. it drives me nuts!).

Comment

Who gives a crap. You don't even have to click out of it. Just open up one of the tabs and it goes away.

Seriously, if that puts you over the edge, then you must lose your mind when regular pop ups happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman View Post
                      Who gives a crap. You don't even have to click out of it. Just open up one of the tabs and it goes away.

Seriously, if that puts you over the edge, then you must lose your mind when regular pop ups happen.
                      pop up are what sent me crazy man . lol

Comment

Just ignore that thing. Its not like you have to close it to go to multiplayer or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Nefarious View Post
                          I've changed it before, I think its under your /mydocs/bf2/logocache folder under EA. replace the EA pic there using the same name. It does get written over from time to time unless you make it 'read only'.
                          "Crunch's First Officer"
                          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

yeah i made mine say nothing, and im going to keep it like that, at least its no big mac ads

Comment

Originally posted by BIGkingDONG
                              pop up are what sent me crazy man . lol
                              Just use safari, ive never had a single pop-up while using it.

Comment

Working...
                              X