Wow! Just Wow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow! Just Wow!!

I just reinstalled BF2 onto my laptop and while I was downloading the required patches I decided to start the game and see if any servers were up and running and to my amazement there were about 10 or 13 ranked servers up and going and so I clicked on one and one guy had a score of about 1100. LOL now is this still considered stat padding. I didnt think there could be ranked servers not running any patches.

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
    I just reinstalled BF2 onto my laptop and while I was downloading the required patches I decided to start the game and see if any servers were up and running and to my amazement there were about 10 or 13 ranked servers up and going and so I clicked on one and one guy had a score of about 1100. LOL now is this still considered stat padding. I didnt think there could be ranked servers not running any patches.
    ya ive seen those servers before. as for the score :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa View Post
      Either padding like crazy or has access to ranked server files and modified them to give him like 500 a kill!

Comment

Was he using the commander glitch?

If you don't know, I won't tell. But it's possible on earlier versions.

Was he commander?

Comment

Those points dont get reported so its not like it matters.

Comment

Really my point was that these servers were ranked but were reverted to like the servers were before any patches came out.

Comment

wat he said. there was some other thread about how BF2 1.0 "ranked servers" dont report stats

Comment

I don't think you'd be able to get "real points" for that would you? I mean its not the recent patch but I'm not sure.

Comment

STOP caring u f00l!''
                  go and play the game instead of caring about other peoples life and not frget to mention other peoples BF2 ccount!!! jeez

Comment

Well, just so you know, You can play the demo version and get points and they do show up in your account. Why you would want to is beyound me but I did it about 3 months ago (I was testing my computer and had to reinstall BF2) to see what would happen and got my 10 points added ( I got in close to the end of a round and didnt play any more that day). I mean really one map and only one map all the time? I repached and reinstalled about the same time and found servers listed after every patch. I dont know if you will get points for playing on those servers but I didnt try it so you might. If anyone from EA reads this it would be interesting to have an option to be able to play the game without any patches and have it ranked. They could make it a new mode of play and call it retro or something. Just a suggestion. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
                    X