Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after 6 months ...

... to see the game has gone to ...

How hard is it to find a non-infantry server these days ?

Btw : stats aren't updating all day ?

Sad ...

its not that hard but yeah alot of htem have gone to IO karkand.

Comment

Well I just got back after about a few months break as well and I can say that wake island is just as I left it and karakand is a little diffrent, either it is the diffrent glitches I never knew about or the hacks I'm not used to.... I played 1 round of karakand yesterday I see people talking in the both teams chat about glitching into market it was kinda funny since they argued about who's spot it was.

Comment

Mmmm... BF2 isn't as fun for me as it was before all the patches. Aside from all the little crappy glitches, the game was so fun when it started out.

Comment

Pretty soon BF2 will turn into IO Karkand. Sad.

Comment

Common girls come and play some mods!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl

http://stage6.divx.com/user/xpnl/video/1804011/NUKE
              That is true just about all mods are pretty good and have support on them atleast every once and awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl

http://stage6.divx.com/user/xpnl/video/1804011/NUKE
                Mods are fun and all, but they never live up to the experiences I had when playing BF2. But this is attributed to the fact that BF2 was the very first online multi-player experience I ever had (see, I was a hardcore console gamer until I finally got a decent PC and had the chance to play all the PC games I've always wanted to play).
                :|:

Comment

Mods are fun and all
                  Isnt that where it is all about??

Comment

I've just come back after a long break. This was mainly due to my crappy machine not running BF2 very well, but now I've got a shiny new quad core and a not bad graphics card all is well.

Got to admit the amount of grenade spammers and bunny hoppers is increasing. And I wouldn't mind playing a vehicle karkand server.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                      Well I just got back after about a few months break as well and I can say that wake island is just as I left it and karakand is a little diffrent, either it is the diffrent glitches I never knew about or the hacks I'm not used to.... I played 1 round of karakand yesterday I see people talking in the both teams chat about glitching into market it was kinda funny since they argued about who's spot it was.
                      C4 + tank turret = no ones spot

Comment

Working...
                      X