Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you become Elite with 1 class or average with all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you become Elite with 1 class or average with all?

Hi guys just want to ask, will you become Pro with 1 particular class like Sniper or Heavy Gunner or will you become average with all classes and equipment? For me I'm hoping to become proficient with the Spec-Ops class and thats about it. :ar15:

One class that is proficient with most of the tasks (long range, short range, stopping power, etc)

Comment

All depends what map im on, if im in close confinement then i would use smg, open maps then i would use sniper of cause.

Comment

I'll prolly stick to SMGs most of the time, but I'll play with other weapons as well depending on the map.

Comment

i prefer to stick to one class,in this case sniper

but i will give the other kits a go from time to time.

its fun to watch the carnage through a scope,and take out the odd enemy hear and there.

Comment

I play like the Assault guy from BF2 "The Pwned Life"

Comment

Originally posted by cantina_fly View Post
              I play like the Assault guy from BF2 "The Pwned Life"
              :laugh: :laugh: i watched that its so F***** funny

Comment

Hmm, I'll probably mix it up at the start to get a feel for everything, then use mainly ARs and snipers.

Comment

I'll start with some different classes...try some out...then eventually find the class I like the most (probably sniper or spec ops or both) and stick with it.

Comment

i'll be average with all classes...

Comment

sniper FTW

Comment

Well since there's custom class I think it'll be easy to say "Elite with one"

But I say, "Elite with all" and that's what everybodies goal should be unless they realy like a certain class that goes good with all environments.

Comment

I'll try to be good with everything. I'll make it a goal to get every attachment for every weapon.

Comment

In COD4? It will be focusing on one class.

Sniper.

Comment

depends, i'll probably look more into getting profficent with certain weapons then just have my own class's dependant on the situation

find out the good perk combos with certain weapons, but from what i played on the beta i could become a MP5 pimp i loved it sooo much

Comment

Working...
                              X