This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To cainslair admin

Thanks for the instant kick and ban because i said F***ing bunny hopping idiot to the guy named Arman who was probably an admin.I used to see so many people say worse things over and over only to get just a warning and me insta ban.I actually glad it happened since i was about to donate to help keep the server up now i will find a better one to support.End rant and btw bunny hopping is lame.

Bunnyhopping is part of the game.

Comment

Why on earth post that here?

And bunnyhoppers are easy to kill

Comment

Originally posted by AutoFodder View Post
        Why on earth post that here?

And bunnyhoppers are easy to kill
        yea i totally agree, whats more predictable than a guy jumping up just to come down again?

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_addict View Post
          Thanks for the instant kick and ban because i said F***ing bunny hopping idiot to the guy named Arman who was probably an admin.I used to see so many people say worse things over and over only to get just a warning and me insta ban.I actually glad it happened since i was about to donate to help keep the server up now i will find a better one to support.End rant and btw bunny hopping is lame.
          Its more than likely you were kicked/banned for your language, which is more than justifiable.

Comment

Yes i know i did kill him hehe its not too hard i just think its cheap reminds me of early bf2 days.
            To Auto well to post on their forums i need to get approval from their admin which is taking forever i needed to vent so i came here since this is the only bf forum that i read.

Comment

Take it to their forums..

Comment

Working...
              X