why do i sucks at tank :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do i sucks at tank :(

evry time i get my a** on a tank or apc i feel noobish ..can i have some tips and skills to use plz

THANKS ALL

Always drive as engineer, don't get stuck in an alleyway, ask for supply drops and never stop firing.

Comment

ooh... there us so much to think of as tankdriver...
      i am one of the best ones here on forum so i may show u cupple of trix tonight if u want =)

my ingamenick is 9ff

Comment

How do you suck with a TANK? It's like sucking with the Redeemer in UR.
        Heres a tip, "Keep rolling rolling rolling".

Comment

Learn to fire on the move. I've gone one-on-one with guys who never even hit me b/c they couldn't fire on the move and I could.

Comment

Play as Engineer so if you get hit just drive to a safe spot and fix your Tank/APC and get back to the fight.

Comment

One tip I can give is to get a mouse that has toggleble sensitivity on the mouse. My mouse has two buttons that let me increase or decrease the sensitivity as I play. This way I can reduce the sensitivity as I'm aiming if the tank is a little bit off and make it easier to aim.

Also, never get out of your tank because the enemy might take it. If your tank is gonna blow, go down with it. It's a more honorable death than jumping out then getting owned by the tank's MG's.

Comment

Play PR, move slow, u wont suck with those tanks.

in vanilla well theres only one way to play, roll fast, shoot moving and pop alot of smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by 9ff View Post
                  ooh... there us so much to think of as tankdriver...
                  i am one of the best ones here on forum so i may show u cupple of trix tonight if u want =)

my ingamenick is 9ff
                  Are you as good as this guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0BlE_XCYu0

You can get the full vid here: http://files.filefront.com/Gismo+Cam.../fileinfo.html

Its worth the download!

Comment

I checked your stats and looks like you dont suck at tanks. Your tank Kdr is over 7.00.. So why u feel like like noob?

Comment

I highly doubt

Comment

up the sensitivity of land vehicles. it makes tanking alot easier but the sensitivity in the mounted machine guns will be too high but those guns are pretty much useless.

Comment

erm aim for the tracks on a 1on1. 2hits = kill.

In a fight you know you are to lose or your hit without knowing where enermy is, reverse smoke and repair, even if u get it up 3 bars doesnt matter could save you a hit. If many enermy keep reverse until 2nd lot of smoke to get distance (good for tampa).

Lead helicopters alot, shoot when they start to slow down to line up a shot.

bunny hop whilst repair, its glitchy but keeps you from being shot.

Get a lot of kills on infrantry, this counts for vehical servers like dalian too. Find a base thats a hot spot and rape it from a distance, this is where you should get 70% of your kills.
                          Play games with 40-64 players, large map generally so you have a number of infrantry targets.

When a car comes at you to drive past, reverse the same direction the car does this will keep the gap between you at a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jage[FIN] View Post
                            I checked your stats and looks like you dont suck at tanks. Your tank Kdr is over 7.00.. So why u feel like like noob?
                            ...and he asks it after 106+ hours?

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                              Are you as good as this guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0BlE_XCYu0

You can get the full vid here: http://files.filefront.com/Gismo+Cam.../fileinfo.html

Its worth the download!
                              im better fo sure =)

Comment

Working...
                              X