No announcement yet.

The Clark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You see lots of people using Clark now. And you will get killed by it more often.

Comment

Originally posted by looqas View Post
      Post 1.40 clark question.

What did they improve? Everyone seems to rave about it now. I haven't had a chance to try out 1.4 yet.

Before 1.25 clark was perfect and fulfilled the role admirably which is close quarters. Many clarkers were pretty much in deep end caught in the open.
      They made the rate of fire faster.

Comment

oh. thats bad.

But keeping your distance applies here also. I bet there are bunny hopping army coming towards you trying to close the gap for the kill-shot now.

Comment

^^ LMFAO

:laugh::laugh:

Bunny hopping army...

Comment

i think the change is ok. Distance still kills a clarker, but now you can take on multiple enemies even etter with it when you get really close.

I'm sure there will be some threads about it being overpowered now, but since DICE is aiming for a "rock-paper-scissors" gameplay, it's only right that the Clark is a monster in a ~20 meter radius.

Comment

I like the Clark, though I don't use it nearly as often as my Ganz. Unless you get close to someone the Clark is useless. I love throwing the IDS out and then mowing down the Clarkers. Stay away from corners and the Clark is pretty easy to defeat, not just with the Ganz but just about any weapon. Let a Clarker get close and you are dead. Pretty simple.

Comment

Before 1.40 the clark was a tad slow to fire, so often if you missed your first shot and missed you were dead.

Now with a faster rate of fire it is a beast. I am able to take out 3 guys that are together before they know what took out their buddy, it's great. I can already feel the Voss n00bs tears rolling down their cheek as they are screaming for a "nerf" It's only going to get worst for them because now they aren't just going up against 1 or 2 guys with the clark per round, it's 6 or 7 on each team now

Comment

Thats for sure!

I took out 2 enemys right after each other that stood next to eacht other. And this already happened to me like 3 times ( me taking out 2 at almost same time )

I love the upgrades they put it

And sure, you can sp@m with the clark now. But just dont let it come close and your fine

Comment

Reloading the clark often is very important now.

I am proud to say that i got 10,000 clark kills before the buff

Comment

i had close to 10 kdr for clark before the buff, mainly cos not as many people using it... i expect it to drop a little now.
                      perhaps i should take out my baur and hang back a little? discourage the would-be clarkers before i start reigning terror? =D

Comment

Working...
                      X