Problem with points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with points

Does anyone know if there is a problem with bf2 tracking the points? If have been playing most of the day and my points have not changed. Thanks.

Yeah... It'll take time for stats servers to update.

Don't fret because playing for stats/points is worthless anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mill114 View Post
      Does anyone know if there is a problem with bf2 tracking the points? If have been playing most of the day and my points have not changed. Thanks.

Im a 4 star g eneral in BF2 and I have all gold badges and high KDRs!!!!!!

do you care??

no u dont so dont wory about points because noone cares

Comment

but the thing is HE cares. so yeah give it a few hours + make sure u were on ranked servers

Comment

Points Problem

My points updated. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

yep, points gathered on SF servers seem to take longer to register.

FipZ

Comment

My stats got 18 of the like 2000 points I got yesterday

Comment

Ive noticed that the points are taking longer to show up on some servers. But dont worry they will show up. Lately its either almost instantly or 12 hours or 24 hours or 48 hours, there doesnt seem to be anything in between. I surf my server list and get a good cross section of whats out there. Still, even with the delay, I havent lost any points since the blackout. I usually keep a list with my points scored on it so I would know if I lost any. Just be patient. . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

its annoying when that happens, makes you think if it was worth playing for that huge amount of points you racked up, anyway, if you want to get points easily, go on one of the modded servers where you get like 5 points for one kill (ranked). I don't play for points, but when i want to unlock more weapons this is what i do.

Comment

I made a round on Karkand today at 230 (73 kills - 24 deaths) and would really like to see that round show up in my stats ... nothing so far :'(

Comment

GaHHHH....

...I only seem to have a problem with points update when I have a good round.

Just recently, I had to go for my Valerous Unit ribbon 3 times before finally getting it.

Then just 22Hrs ago, I had a good mixed bag round (love those type). Started with a Jihaad Jeep, then a couple more C4's on armour, followed by knifing a sniper, taking out Arty, long distance nade kill into a bunker door, MG from a hummer to a noob hovvering a F35 over Olive Hill Fort, LOL.

It was on the usually reliable TV2 GOO as well, so 22hrs later leaves me to think it's lost in the bowels of the BF2 stats system. Just like your missus manages to lose that 1 sock in the washing machine pairs system.....tut, tut!

Comment

Yeah, I just gained my expert medic combat specialsit badge on NSI warlord server but it doesn't show up in the BFHQ.
                        It takes long lately...

Comment

Working...
                        X