Statpad servers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statpad servers??

Hey whats up? Recently I got a transfer at my job 4 hours away from my home. So I cant just travel back and forth. So I just come home for my days off to see my family.I got back in last night and wanted to play some BF2 so I play for a little while. When I'm done I go to check out my stats to see if anything has changed because my stepson plays on my account sometimes. A little chang is not what I got. My stats wre all screwed up. I had helicopter ribbons I didnt have before (I rarely ever get in a helicopter. I'm not that good at it, decent but not that good.). On top of that I've got a veteran explosives badge, Veteran medic badge and a kill streak of something like 170 and a new favorite victim whose name is The_Battlegod, and I never remember killing this guy and a new enemy ( I cant remember his name, but he apparently killed me 20 times). I'm not near good enough to get a 170 kill streak ( I doubt anybody is) and I'm not bad enough to get killed 20 times by the same guy. So I asked my stepson what hes been doing on the computer.
    He said "I helped your player out a little bit." Then proceeds to tell me a friend of his told him about a server you can go to to get your medals and badges, etc. really easy.I told told him ti give me the IP so I could see what was going on and I go to get on it and nobody was on but during the load screen the server message said"High points! get your badges, ribbons and medals easily here.
    Now heres my question. Is this legal? To run this type of server? And is there anything I can do about my stats now or am I screwed and this is just something I'm going to have to live with?
    And also somethings wrong with Total BF2 I get on here and it shows I have 2 new PMs and I go to read them and none of the messages in my box show up. So what do I do about that?
    And if anybodys interested in checking out this server the IP is 208.167.224.212.16567 These servers should not be allowed. I've done everything with my player without ever using hacks or cheats and without padding and now I have this blackmark.:shakehead:

You can report the server to EA.

As for your stats, they're stuck like that or you could report yourself and get them wiped.

Comment

You could just get on with life and not go on the server again?

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
        You can report the server to EA.

As for your stats, they're stuck like that or you could report yourself and get them wiped.
        Seems like such a waste I've played as toddmassive1 for a year and a half and just now to master sergeant. Thats just alot of work. And what about the personal messages?

Comment

I'd recommend never letting anyone use your account, as the next thing might be a Punkbuster GUID ban if someone decides to "Get more kills faster"

Comment

Don't worry about your account, as long as nobody reported you, you should be good.

Comment

there was a huge merge of TotalBF2 and all the other Total network sites. theyre still moving stuff over i think. for more info, go to totalgfx.com and read their news page. (all the total sites got the same news but totalgfx still has it on the front page)

Comment

I doubt you will get reported/wiped anyhow, just dont let him play on the same account.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus View Post
                  Don't worry about your account, as long as nobody reported you, you should be good.
                  Ooooops.....Sorry!

Just kidding.

But you may want to take your stats out of your signature. It doesn't take much for some bored internet warrior to report you for having a larger kill streak than the current #1 player, now that erwin is back to 0.
                  <giggle>

Comment

Working...
                  X