Exit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exit???

So a quick question. I love to get those last minute kills when the titan is going up in flames.

So my question is, after the core is blown do you exit out the left side door or the the right side door?

For me, 90% of the time I go out the left side.

I figure if enough people respond we can all benefit and see which side can yield the most kills.

I stand next to the titan core and burn in the thermonuclear explosion.

Comment

I don't play Titan. And if I did, I would kill you first anyway.

Comment

Right. I usually dive over the railing, onto the containers, past corridor #1 and out. If I'm attacking, I then take the side exit and parachute down, if I'm defending I tend to just stand on the rear of the titan.

Comment

mostly i get out on the left side but the defenders always place alot of apms on the doors and there are always like 5 a12's so

Comment

I tend to camp outside and kill the guys that try to get their pin.

That is, if my laptop doesn't go all ph@il on me.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09
              I tend to camp outside and kill the guys that try to get their pin.

That is, if my laptop doesn't go all ph@il on me.
              What if it does

Join me at the core

Comment

I take the nearest and safest exit walking in an orderly line without panicking.

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^
                  What if it does

Join me at the core
                  Lets see, its either me lagging at 300ms, or me being kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^ View Post
                    I stand next to the titan core and burn in the thermonuclear explosion.
                    lol. I usually take the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter View Post
                      mostly i get out on the left side but the defenders always place alot of apms on the doors and there are always like 5 a12's so
                      Now if only they had put as much effort in defending as they do in camping the exits

Comment

i used to sit my gunship on the back and have fun as the fleas came out

Comment

Originally posted by Turdnugget View Post
                          So a quick question. I love to get those last minute kills when the titan is going up in flames.

So my question is, after the core is blown do you exit out the left side door or the the right side door?

For me, 90% of the time I go out the left side.

I figure if enough people respond we can all benefit and see which side can yield the most kills.
                          I usually wait to be the last person out and provide cover fire (and to also let them clear the APM path for me ). Then I follow whichever way the group goes.. usually its to the left side, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
                            I take the nearest and safest exit walking in an orderly line without panicking.
                            lol lolyn

Comment

Left infact. I have no idea why but 75% of the time I go left.

Comment

Working...
                              X